Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 384 17
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 156 3
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,088 32
- Giving a seminar 462 27
- deleting customers on Sage 50 84 4
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 61 3
- Flat Rate Scheme 214 12
- Interest on Loan to a Company 235 2
- Writing off bad debts 145 4
- Added years superannuation 18 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 93 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 331 7
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 46 1
- Care to help a student out? 246 9
- Residency 91 day rule 182 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 845 12
- Dazed & confused 1,316 9
- Altered PAYE cheque 120 3
- PAYE coding notices 102 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 672 17
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,187
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 598
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 402
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 306
- Agent fees to sell business 185
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 184
- Alphabet shares 182
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 173
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 150
- EBT 148