Vat Sage Correction
I need to get around this entry in Sage .
Company is on Vat Cash Accounting Scheme , I had Bank Payment recorded as Payment on Account to Supplier (using tax code T1).
Supplier Later refunded that whole amount(due to incorrect name on chq) and then we Recorded as Bank Receipts to Suspense a/c using (T9).
Please Could any body tell me How to credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed earlier on Payment on account.
1- Supplier A/c(Dr)
Bank (cr) as Payment on A/c using T1 tax code.
2- Bank Dr (T9) code
Suspense a/c (T9).
Now i need to Credit the supplier again and correct input vat claimed as per entry 1. We are operating Vat Cash Accounting scheme ...
Your help would be appreciated .
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 329
- Set up a company pension 273
- RTI Fees 251
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 234
- Where's our 10%? 227
- Driving sales growth 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 201
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 198
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 193
- EIS 192
- CIS late registration 190
- Regiatration of a Trust 190
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 179
- Break up basis accounting 172
- Best structure 169
- Property owned privately 164
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 155
- Accounts production software for business SSC 138
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 135
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 134