VAT on services provided ~ export or not export?
A cameraman works on a corporate film in the UK and provides his material to a UK based editor.
The UK based producer editor cuts the material and delivers the final product to the client in Hong Kong.
Both the camerman and the editor are VAT registered and are sub-contractors to the Hong Kong based client.
As the camerman delivered his services in the UK are his services within the scope of UK VAT?
As the editor delivered his final product outside the UK are his services exempt from UK VAT?
- Dividend paid to non-shareholder 157 3
- Flat rate vat error 219 5
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 83 5
- How do I clear transaction history - Sage 50 v9 131 2
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 45 1
- Property versus Trade in a Ltd Company 120 4
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 345 8
- What aspects of accountancy/book-keeping most trouble people 82 1
- Snotty HMRC letter - continued 591 17
- Dispensation pointless ? 254 4
- Accountant Pays Clients Tax 596 11
- Are bankruptcy restrictions order becoming more common? 194 4
- Charge out rates in London? 196 2
- Accounting jobs in the UK 101 1
- Negative retained earnings & Dividends 158 3
- pre letting expenses 152 2
- Expat working back in UK 104 3
- Are contractor travel expenses 97 1
- Who owns SAGE Data? 415 8
- Audit Exemption new rules 281 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 744
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 478
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 294
- How to format a stock book 254
- Foreign income on Self Assesment 213
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 208
- Tax efficient holding company structure 195
- Investment property company accounts template 186
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 181
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 163