I'm working within VAT and would like to attend meetings to improve my knowledge and keep me up to date.
I've visited their site and read the Constitution but I'm not clear as to how it all works, mostly how much the annual cost is and how the meetings are structured. Is it just like a meeting whereby members discuss pre-decided topics to clarify understanding (so in a way similar to what happens on these boards), or is there more to it than that? I want to be fully prepared before I make any sort of move to join.
Also, am I reading the constitution correctly, does each member have to take their turn hosting a meeting?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,152 13
- Tips on meals 161 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 510 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 145 3
- Personal Tax 723 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 161 2
- Stumped - IHT 126 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 407 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 471 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 131 1
- property capital gains 133 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 391 7
- CGT and primary residence 170 1
- Marriage Allowance 269 3
- S455 and February year ends 324 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 888 18
- Closing down loss-making company 455 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3