I'm working within VAT and would like to attend meetings to improve my knowledge and keep me up to date.
I've visited their site and read the Constitution but I'm not clear as to how it all works, mostly how much the annual cost is and how the meetings are structured. Is it just like a meeting whereby members discuss pre-decided topics to clarify understanding (so in a way similar to what happens on these boards), or is there more to it than that? I want to be fully prepared before I make any sort of move to join.
Also, am I reading the constitution correctly, does each member have to take their turn hosting a meeting?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
- Sage Priority Support 131 3
- incorrect old p60 234 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 101 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 793 24
- Micro-entity accounts 66 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 963 26
- Related party disclosure 125 3
- Inflation and fees 1,285 23
- Company reconstruction 62 1
- Missing tax return 240 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 207 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 92 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 132 1
- Advice please! 381 2
- VAT on new builds 147 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 114 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 341 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,932 28
- Redundancy Pay 444 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 732 6