I'm working within VAT and would like to attend meetings to improve my knowledge and keep me up to date.
I've visited their site and read the Constitution but I'm not clear as to how it all works, mostly how much the annual cost is and how the meetings are structured. Is it just like a meeting whereby members discuss pre-decided topics to clarify understanding (so in a way similar to what happens on these boards), or is there more to it than that? I want to be fully prepared before I make any sort of move to join.
Also, am I reading the constitution correctly, does each member have to take their turn hosting a meeting?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
- TaxCalc Accounts production 80 1
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 36 1
- Nominal Ledger 376 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 544 20
- Running two businesses from the same premises 383 4
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 190 2
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 179 2
- Old CGT loss 196 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 152 3
- Paper tax return 141 4
- Start up allowance? 366 12
- Will I need to resign? 157 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,350 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 241 3
- AIA or IFA 448 7
- Surely not? 449 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 636 9
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 357 7
- Late Registration for VAT 359 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 273 5