I'm working within VAT and would like to attend meetings to improve my knowledge and keep me up to date.
I've visited their site and read the Constitution but I'm not clear as to how it all works, mostly how much the annual cost is and how the meetings are structured. Is it just like a meeting whereby members discuss pre-decided topics to clarify understanding (so in a way similar to what happens on these boards), or is there more to it than that? I want to be fully prepared before I make any sort of move to join.
Also, am I reading the constitution correctly, does each member have to take their turn hosting a meeting?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
- Personal Tax 66 1
- VAT 280 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 110 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 34 1
- last minute request 156 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 97 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 74 1
- Cash gift from India 476 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 60 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 390 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 68 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 221 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,129 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 642 6
- Overseas workday relief 141 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 285 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 659 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 108 1
- MVL 254 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,502 22