I'm working within VAT and would like to attend meetings to improve my knowledge and keep me up to date.
I've visited their site and read the Constitution but I'm not clear as to how it all works, mostly how much the annual cost is and how the meetings are structured. Is it just like a meeting whereby members discuss pre-decided topics to clarify understanding (so in a way similar to what happens on these boards), or is there more to it than that? I want to be fully prepared before I make any sort of move to join.
Also, am I reading the constitution correctly, does each member have to take their turn hosting a meeting?
Thank you in advance for any help you can give.
- Turnover on a tax return 658 13
- Allocation of income from property 158 6
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 167 4
- flat rate scheme 554 13
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,444 41
- UK tax exposure 367 7
- Companies House Presenter Account 134 3
- regulated mortgage work? 205 3
- Employer Making Employee Calculate own Holiday Pay 119 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 268 8
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,248 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 537 8
- Directors salary 132 1
- Rental Expenses 279 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 303 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 373 2
- any help? 351 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 421 8
- Companies House? 322 3
- Echosign mail merge? 305 1