Want my "home" clients to have meetings in my office
As many know I moved to an office after working from home for about 2 years.
When I used to work from home, I use to visit clients for meetings. This was okay timewise since I did not have that many clients to speak about. Now that my client numbers have increased it is becoming increasingly difficult. With all new clients I make it clear that meetings will be held in my office.
I would be grateful for any suggestions how can I make my "home clients" come to the office. Though I think "i've made my bed....."
What is the norm on meetings - in the office or clients premises? There is a limit now on how far I will now go on "client is always right" .
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,199 39
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 684 30
- SDLT 40 1
- An IT question 114 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,431 27
- Employment allowance changes 168 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 717 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 272 5
- Bankstream 961 23
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 216 2
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 130 1
- Inter Company Loans 30 1
- Software that posts COGS? 559 13
- Xerocon 2016 527 9
- Disengagement Help! 332 12
- VAT on online services 209 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 30 1
- Excel budget templates - help 492 2
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 450 18
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 251 5