Want my "home" clients to have meetings in my office
As many know I moved to an office after working from home for about 2 years.
When I used to work from home, I use to visit clients for meetings. This was okay timewise since I did not have that many clients to speak about. Now that my client numbers have increased it is becoming increasingly difficult. With all new clients I make it clear that meetings will be held in my office.
I would be grateful for any suggestions how can I make my "home clients" come to the office. Though I think "i've made my bed....."
What is the norm on meetings - in the office or clients premises? There is a limit now on how far I will now go on "client is always right" .
- flat rate scheme 170 4
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 212 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,964 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 128 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 472 5
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 94 1
- VAT refund 320 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 550 12
- incorrect old p60 565 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 139 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 184 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 160 1
- Special dividends & CGT 205 1
- Networking 370 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 281 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 298 2