Watch out for Companies House SAIL change
I filed an Annual Return for a client yesterday with no change to the details. The web confirmations were fine but, when I received the email confirmation, I noticed it stated "Change of location of company records to the registered office was accepted" (Form AD04).
CH were very helpful (understood the problem, rang back when they said they would, sorted the problem). Apparently they had this problem a while ago and thought it had been sorted. But obviously it is still an issue.
So do check your confirmations if you don't want the company records wandering around the country!
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 122 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 71 2
- flat rate scheme 2,315 47
- Signed accounts for bank 629 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 820 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 285 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 150 5
- VAT Query on new build 85 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 131 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 139 4
- Family Partnership 228 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 79 1
- P11D Car Value 251 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 703 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,499 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,222 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 288 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,103 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 176 1