Watch out for Companies House SAIL change
I filed an Annual Return for a client yesterday with no change to the details. The web confirmations were fine but, when I received the email confirmation, I noticed it stated "Change of location of company records to the registered office was accepted" (Form AD04).
CH were very helpful (understood the problem, rang back when they said they would, sorted the problem). Apparently they had this problem a while ago and thought it had been sorted. But obviously it is still an issue.
So do check your confirmations if you don't want the company records wandering around the country!
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 127 2
- New Build 161 1
- Mortgage Reference 491 6
- Rounding errors on CT600 160 5
- Insovent companies 856 18
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,292 48
- BrightPay quirks 167 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 790 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,179 31
- Website Content 103 1
- Personal Tax 616 12
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 116 1
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 152 1
- USA Tax Query 284 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 429 5
- last minute request 639 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 338 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 372 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,725 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 984 6