Watch out for Companies House SAIL change
I filed an Annual Return for a client yesterday with no change to the details. The web confirmations were fine but, when I received the email confirmation, I noticed it stated "Change of location of company records to the registered office was accepted" (Form AD04).
CH were very helpful (understood the problem, rang back when they said they would, sorted the problem). Apparently they had this problem a while ago and thought it had been sorted. But obviously it is still an issue.
So do check your confirmations if you don't want the company records wandering around the country!
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 509 19
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 169 2
- Old CGT loss 179 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 98 3
- Paper tax return 118 4
- Start up allowance? 355 12
- Will I need to resign? 119 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,340 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 234 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 169 1
- AIA or IFA 442 7
- Surely not? 434 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 630 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 364 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 354 7
- Late Registration for VAT 354 11
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 263 5
- Nominal Ledger 358 10
- Share structures 145 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,156 19