What is A DISS40 Form (Companies House)?
I performed a search on Companies House. This particular company has this description attached to its recent filing history.
Form - DISS40 .
Description - Strike-Off action discontinued.
What does this mean and what is the relevance?
- Concurrent users 770 11
- Bank account frozen 167 4
- Can employer reduce my ACCA tuition fees? 59 1
- Comment Deletion 93 1
- change director details just before striking-off 128 2
- owner paying for purchases and other expenses from personal account 199 4
- Where to enter asset disposal proceeds on CT600 100 1
- Charity Account-independent examiner 202 3
- VAT on Second Hand Touring Caravans 227 7
- Set-off interest received against interest paid? 109 1
- VAT and selling on Amazon 107 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 881 26
- Writing Website Content 687 23
- Share valuation upon death of shareholder 132 2
- Pension contributions and childcare vouchers 191 4
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 253 2
- Badges of trade 361 6
- Can HMRC charge penalties now for a tax return due for 2005? 297 4
- CT61 Interest - Is it voluntary? 154 2
- AIA 358 5
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 453
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 423
- Electric Car 358
- S222 Charge 285
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 265
- IP trans to holding company 220
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 206
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 196
- Career advice needed regarding accouting systems analysis 168
- Simple Partnership Agreement Template 167