What is A DISS40 Form (Companies House)?
I performed a search on Companies House. This particular company has this description attached to its recent filing history.
Form - DISS40 .
Description - Strike-Off action discontinued.
What does this mean and what is the relevance?
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,740 27
- Best software for small practice? 761 22
- Large director's pension contribution 571 9
- Credit for price reduction - Inventory write down effect 105 2
- Car benefit or not? 2,522 26
- substantial shareholding exemption 144 1
- Land Registry 389 5
- Sole Trader or Ltd Company 231 3
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 481 9
- Company car and the new dividend tax rules 281 4
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 352 12
- Appropriate mileage allowance rate for privately leased car 119 3
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 174 5
- Company Structure 633 16
- Non reporting RTI - penalties 487 8
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,806 40
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 334 7
- Best Auto Enrollment Provider for clients DIY 183 6
- Cloud-based email services? 727 13
- Disclosure of client assets under IFRS 109 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 788
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 280
- DTA tie-breaker issue 275
- CGT for NOn UK residents 237
- Apprenticeship Levy 213
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 204
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 197
- Just checking re PSA 191
- Capital Gains personal representatives 186