What is A DISS40 Form (Companies House)?
I performed a search on Companies House. This particular company has this description attached to its recent filing history.
Form - DISS40 .
Description - Strike-Off action discontinued.
What does this mean and what is the relevance?
- Fixed asset registers 235 9
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 499 8
- Tech Champion of the Year 130 4
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 36 1
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 928 7
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 110 2
- Vat on digital download of music 90 3
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,633 34
- equipment rental 165 8
- Accomodation BIK? 165 3
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 351 1
- Sage Depreciation 123 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 408 7
- Employee or partner 151 2
- Separate trades advice for sole trader 82 1
- What is wrong with HMRC? 438 5
- Non-resident employer & employee 57 2
- Entrepeneurs Relief 125 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,307 65
- Boffin of the Year 560 17
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,341
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 430
- Alphabet shares 232
- Agent fees to sell business 224
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 218
- Office recharges 178
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 163
- Charge out rates in London 157
- which entity 147
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 139