What is A DISS40 Form (Companies House)?
I performed a search on Companies House. This particular company has this description attached to its recent filing history.
Form - DISS40 .
Description - Strike-Off action discontinued.
What does this mean and what is the relevance?
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 72 3
- Drop box Storage 441 6
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 30 1
- FIFA game and making money 1,657 14
- VAT on sale of Assets to Director 47 3
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 265 9
- Fee Protection Insurance 1,083 45
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 391 19
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 555 16
- Employing a carer 191 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,173 496
- Non resident client -employed in the Cayman Islands 101 1
- "Please be advised that one or more Generic Notification Notices have been issued." 99 3
- Which profit figure to use 70 1
- rti 121 4
- What Exactly does the RTI Penalty Relaxation mean? 166 2
- Partnership issues and acting for one partner 139 4
- RTI -Late registration -any penalties 136 1
- Another goodwill question ....... 161 1
- Can't read my handwriting 745 18
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,382
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 527
- National Insurance 428
- Non Resident 323
- Hands on experience of Digita 249
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 234
- Employer's Helpline 189
- CIS paid under reg 9 189
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 156
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 153