What fee level can one person maintain?
I would be grateful for views/experience on the level of fees one person can maintain before the need to take on staff.
I really do try and sell to clients the advantages of they do their own bookkeeping. In the main this is working since I provide free software. I do not reduce me fee level as result.
On the basis I was hoping to maintain a fee level of £150k on an average fee level of £1000 per client. Where bookkeeping is required I would outsource this.
I am organising myself, through CRM, paperless and really try and use technolgy to bring time savings.
Am I being unrealistic?
- Accountancy Career 325 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,697 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 90 1
- Accounts Software 153 5
- HMRC Agents Line 211 4
- calculation DTR restriction 89 1
- Company Director In Prison 459 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 82 1
- AWeb - download file 178 3
- Charity work 246 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 263 6
- Director Drawings 180 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 272 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 237 7
- Collection or business assets 117 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 275 8
- Tax position re this lease? 372 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 732 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 109 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,677 70
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 681
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 521
- Cancelled 428
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 338
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 329
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 244
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 218
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203