What fee level can one person maintain?
I would be grateful for views/experience on the level of fees one person can maintain before the need to take on staff.
I really do try and sell to clients the advantages of they do their own bookkeeping. In the main this is working since I provide free software. I do not reduce me fee level as result.
On the basis I was hoping to maintain a fee level of £150k on an average fee level of £1000 per client. Where bookkeeping is required I would outsource this.
I am organising myself, through CRM, paperless and really try and use technolgy to bring time savings.
Am I being unrealistic?
- Bank account security - Kashflow 212 3
- COMPANIES HOUSE - DOWN LOAD FREE ACCOUNTS 422 12
- Double tax relief -UK tax paid in error 30 1
- ACCA student with study package 344 8
- Partnership Share Ratio Quandary 426 11
- Backdating Partnership registration to 14/15 842 11
- Unhappy client over fees 1,164 25
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 387 3
- Flat rate VAT and Work in progress 281 5
- Incorporating doctors 392 1
- Letter saying client is IR35 compliant 1,422 13
- HMRC Online services Issue 320 10
- VAT exempt question.. 221 4
- do i need an online accounting software 483 5
- Financing goodwill 200 3
- Auto enrolment pension scheme set up 632 13
- Eligibility to FRS VAT 181 2
- ltd company 262 3
- How did the VAT Office get the bank account? 313 2
- What VAT rate 181 3
- NHS finance professionals 784
- Foreign Pension Contribution 469
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 456
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 400
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 365
- IFA income recognition & reporting 276
- Are subsistence claims firmly attached to the 24 month rule ? 255
- Form P55 in year tax repayment claim for non-resident 254
- When is sale recognised in an agency who receives commission? 206
- Employee expenses & benefits - bringing myself up to date 199