What fee level can one person maintain?
I would be grateful for views/experience on the level of fees one person can maintain before the need to take on staff.
I really do try and sell to clients the advantages of they do their own bookkeeping. In the main this is working since I provide free software. I do not reduce me fee level as result.
On the basis I was hoping to maintain a fee level of £150k on an average fee level of £1000 per client. Where bookkeeping is required I would outsource this.
I am organising myself, through CRM, paperless and really try and use technolgy to bring time savings.
Am I being unrealistic?
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,399 63
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 339 12
- Tax Penalty overeaction 584 11
- calculate mortgage interest 129 1
- Auto enrolment 1,646 27
- AIA 210 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 592 27
- Depreciation 171 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 145 3
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 227 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 188 3
- client can't/won't pay 460 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 209 6
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 259 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 272 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,195 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 283 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 227 5
- HMRC SA software error? 197 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 181 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 796
- Copy Wanted 507
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 465
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 458
- Latest phishing scam 296
- Entrepreneurs' relief 284
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 277
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 259
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 246
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 245