What fee level can one person maintain?
I would be grateful for views/experience on the level of fees one person can maintain before the need to take on staff.
I really do try and sell to clients the advantages of they do their own bookkeeping. In the main this is working since I provide free software. I do not reduce me fee level as result.
On the basis I was hoping to maintain a fee level of £150k on an average fee level of £1000 per client. Where bookkeeping is required I would outsource this.
I am organising myself, through CRM, paperless and really try and use technolgy to bring time savings.
Am I being unrealistic?
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 94 5
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 70 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,563 12
- Companies House incorporation service 257 11
- Share Capital 45 2
- Trading income or not? 112 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 247 5
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 152 4
- Charge HMRC 343 3
- FRS17 query 222 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,733 44
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,541 29
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 551 12
- Slipped out of the self assessment radar 270 2
- How to opt out? 401 6
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 89 1
- utr 168 4
- Moneysoft Payroll Manager 314 7
- P9D or P11D 738 7
- CT return error message 390 10
- Xtuple 541
- Qtac payroll for bureau 369
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 313
- Industrial & Provident Societies 308
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 281
- CIS schemes 214
- Domain name sale and limited company 202
- Investment 182
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 176
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 174