What fee level can one person maintain?
I would be grateful for views/experience on the level of fees one person can maintain before the need to take on staff.
I really do try and sell to clients the advantages of they do their own bookkeeping. In the main this is working since I provide free software. I do not reduce me fee level as result.
On the basis I was hoping to maintain a fee level of £150k on an average fee level of £1000 per client. Where bookkeeping is required I would outsource this.
I am organising myself, through CRM, paperless and really try and use technolgy to bring time savings.
Am I being unrealistic?
- *Urgent pls advise * filing dormant accounts to Companies House 251 14
- Website development costs - tax and accounting treatment 159 2
- MAAT signing off ACCA PER? 223 2
- Amazon - digital book sales 158 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 329 11
- tax insider 272 4
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 407 13
- Auto-Enrolment 174 3
- Annual subs 142 2
- Statement of Earnings, no P45 132 2
- Expenses paid by director (the owner) 163 2
- Mileage and Self Assessment 136 1
- ICAEW professional subscription and tax implications 190 4
- CGT Relief on Share Sale in LTD company 318 5
- Problems filing paper copies of accounts / computations with HMRC 485 9
- Payroll Manager not reoprting properly 303 7
- Directors remuneration declared after year end PAYE/NIC 596 25
- Advice please on best way forward 419 6
- I received penalty as I didn't submit full payment submission (fps), how to correct it? 319 2
- Related party loan write-off - justification for treatment 364 7
- Skandia using wrong address 1,404
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 719
- Any views 657
- HMRC Employers Diary 491
- International interest certificate 408
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 365
- Sale of business 309
- NOVA 222
- IR35 & Managed Service Companies 217
- Advertising services? 215