What fee level can one person maintain?
I would be grateful for views/experience on the level of fees one person can maintain before the need to take on staff.
I really do try and sell to clients the advantages of they do their own bookkeeping. In the main this is working since I provide free software. I do not reduce me fee level as result.
On the basis I was hoping to maintain a fee level of £150k on an average fee level of £1000 per client. Where bookkeeping is required I would outsource this.
I am organising myself, through CRM, paperless and really try and use technolgy to bring time savings.
Am I being unrealistic?
- Anyone else seen incorrect tax code notices - rather worring! 712 17
- Belated VAT Exception Application 93 3
- Cash flow 121 2
- I have a pain 619 5
- Value pricing 70 2
- convert directors loan account to share capital 129 4
- New use of home - simplified method 187 4
- CGT and PPR and Lettings Relief? 254 5
- company secretarial software 87 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 341 13
- Rental Income 251 3
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,927 32
- Share restructure 326 12
- Liquidation of Subsiduary 140 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,803 14
- P11d error 422 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 165 1
- Associated companies 112 1
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 503 8
- Paperless office question 205 4
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 725
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 495
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 339
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 333
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 261
- VAT on Gaming Machines 207
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 196
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 179
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 172
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 165