What fee level can one person maintain?
I would be grateful for views/experience on the level of fees one person can maintain before the need to take on staff.
I really do try and sell to clients the advantages of they do their own bookkeeping. In the main this is working since I provide free software. I do not reduce me fee level as result.
On the basis I was hoping to maintain a fee level of £150k on an average fee level of £1000 per client. Where bookkeeping is required I would outsource this.
I am organising myself, through CRM, paperless and really try and use technolgy to bring time savings.
Am I being unrealistic?
- IHT and Swiss Property 101 1
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 756 30
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 171 3
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 121 7
- General tax book with planning 90 1
- Gift of property & improvements 74 1
- VAT Invoice 50 2
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 232 10
- Vat code for journal entries of director's expenses 115 2
- Claiming VAT and missing receipts 409 10
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 333 8
- Help with tax codes on Sage 232 1
- Letting relief on property transferred to a spouse 151 6
- VAT code for invoice from not VAT registered company 248 4
- Accounting for a finance lease 147 4
- SA302's anyone?? 515 16
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 1,622 41
- Renting for military reasons 170 2
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 1,560 18
- Moneysoft Payroll Windows 8.1 Woes - Help! 1,042 18
- Skandia using wrong address 1,616
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 896
- International interest certificate 508
- NOVA 367
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 288
- Management expenses for investment company 261
- Bonus Bonds 259
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 170
- tax on apprenticeship income 166
- P11D benefit received by widow 147