What is point of S198 CAA 2001 election?
Selling for £750k
If agreed £700 property/goodwill £50k Furniture and equipment then what is point of joint election under S198 CAA 2001.
The vendor did claim C Allowances in the sum of £150k for fixtures and fittings when an extension was built 10 years ago
Could the purchasers attempt to claim CA on part of the Buildings cost of £700? Could this be binding on vendor?
Any case law or Articles worth reading?
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 12 1
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 102 3
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 251 7
- Business lending another business money (UK) 300 8
- Family Partnership 280 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 168 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 188 6
- Business trips - director and family 414 3
- Signed accounts for bank 660 15
- flat rate scheme 2,370 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 166 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 325 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 178 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 85 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 848 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 194 5
- VAT Query on new build 122 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 113 1
- P11D Car Value 273 6
- NOVA declaration 112 1