What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 807 18
- Tasks for new trainees 161 4
- Capital Gains on Inherited Property 275 10
- VAT on garage rent 143 9
- Error or mistake claims (as was) 92 1
- Partnership profit share - tax efficient for husband and wife 162 3
- Property scam victim 317 5
- Has anyone been told of the extra Sage Payroll fees for auto enrolment? 245 6
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 59 1
- Have i messed up? 750 11
- Are HMRC getting it right? 424 8
- 10 year debentures and CT 58 1
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 113 2
- Obvious Question but if NOT registered for VAT EU refunds as under minimum amounts, what does an expense get recorded as for UK VAT return? 73 1
- COMPANY DIRECTOR 76 1
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 571 15
- Offshore insurance bonds 107 2
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,651 46
- Tax Returns, 2011-2012 265 6
- Aggressive HMRC 1,819 19
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,094
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 576
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 384
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 290
- Charge out rates in London? 246
- Interest on Loan to a Company 190
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 175
- Agent fees to sell business 166
- Alphabet shares 161
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 155