What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 262 13
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 120 2
- Prefer to start accepting Online Card Payments 104 1
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 888 25
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 218 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 124 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 252 7
- New Email Extensions 134 1
- SA302 199 3
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 1,089 56
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 273 2
- Dental practice incorpration 124 1
- Audit rules 162 4
- Go Cardless 278 8
- business entertaining deductibility 146 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 173 2
- R & D 110 3
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 90 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 187 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 167 1
- Xtuple 502
- Qtac payroll for bureau 336
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 284
- Industrial & Provident Societies 277
- Mehjoo 221
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 221
- New strategic report 173
- Domain name sale and limited company 160
- South African Government Pension 156
- CIS schemes 154