What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Anybody still doing returns? 730 31
- Clothing 517 13
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 145 5
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 165 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 88 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 346 16
- Designated sole Residence 146 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 721 15
- Anyone know what this is? 244 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 897 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 514 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 266 9
- no utr 293 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,124 49
- Director drawings 608 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 295 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 91 1
- Capital Loss 134 3
- LLP formed in 2013 104 1
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 206 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 954
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 676
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 622
- Latest phishing scam 598
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 437
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 325
- Scratch Head 265
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 256
- Sabbatical payments 218
- Negligible Value Claim 197