What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Naming new company 399 7
- Email hacker for hire ... 84 1
- SA302 for mortgage advisors 19 1
- PPR posers 219 5
- Fee Protection Insurance 1,004 43
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 262 5
- RTI penalties coming in from 6/10/14 111 4
- Does anyone use quotation software? 242 4
- VAT on Imports 64 2
- Fees for Property Tax Return 389 8
- Corp Tax Refund 79 1
- How to cancel a partnership registration for self assessment 641 17
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,541 466
- employment capital allowances 192 1
- Direct Debit - no receipts 351 6
- Use of home expenses Rent calculation 215 1
- Can't read my handwriting 417 9
- Annual PAYE schemes - Moneysoft 127 2
- Who is a Minister of Religion for Tax Purposes? 129 1
- corp tax software 834 11
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,355
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 502
- National Insurance 389
- Non Resident 309
- Hands on experience of Digita 232
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 208
- Employer's Helpline 181
- CIS paid under reg 9 170
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 142
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 135