What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Vat on sales invoice which includes expenses 95 2
- Share restructure 234 7
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 295 9
- Gross sales to purchases 187 2
- How best to own a 4-way property partnership 174 3
- Capital allowances 125 2
- RTI Filing 1,298 21
- Shareholder Loan write off 505 23
- Loan to a participator 135 4
- Unknown cash receipt 1,192 10
- Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability? 355 7
- Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not 102 3
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 221 2
- £2000 Employment Allowance 136 1
- Staff entertaining or not? 345 4
- First RTI P45 209 3
- Shouldn't have filed accounts? 161 2
- Non resident director pay 128 2
- Company Takeover Accounting policies 92 3
- Can Final Dividend be approved by Shareholders on draft accounts 225 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 711
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 482
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 316
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 300
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 250
- growth voucher supplier 227
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 191
- VAT on Gaming Machines 184
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 161
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 160