What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Sale of part of business & Entrepreneur's Relief 9 1
- Partner with an IVA 53 4
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 186 7
- Your fondest calculator memories 214 11
- Joint filing delays 25 2
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 189 4
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 44 3
- Sale of an investment between group companies 72 1
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 358 11
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 1,264 18
- RTI - EPS - ??? 230 3
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 153 5
- Can Directors be removed without consequence? 219 4
- Growing pains 318 6
- Owner/Director consultant plus employment elsewhere 177 6
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 139 7
- Free Agent - Payments on Account 507 13
- Breach of employment contract 157 3
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 412 7
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 781 31
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 440
- CTA study material 401
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 270
- Pre incorp expenses 261
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 225
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 169
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 164