What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 321 10
- HMRC Post 495 6
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 268 9
- Non VAT invoices 178 4
- Time to ditch Sage? 199 2
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 176 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,380 32
- Fees 214 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 248 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 212 2
- Form 17 Download 138 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 547 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 378 4
- HMRC Information notice 989 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 274 3
- Accountant Specialization. 385 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,763 42
- Sage Line 50 176 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 198 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 465 6
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 759
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 414
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 364
- Electric Car 299
- S222 Charge 245
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 207
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 184
- AIA 180
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 178