What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Exemption from CGT 332 5
- Invoices raised after company dissolution 46 3
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,436 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 233 4
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 61 1
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,486 31
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,189 22
- Travelling expenses 37 1
- VAT - Check on clients business 684 28
- Do I need to register for VAT 109 10
- Compare 2 lists 1,695 31
- Amend a 2010/11 return 221 2
- Owner director gym membership 89 1
- Advanced SMP, but employee returns to work early 239 2
- Capital Gains 221 2
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 135 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 239 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,170 22
- ACCA Practising Certificate Holder 465 6
- Bankstream 845 20