What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 119 2
- Can you help me spot errors? 263 3
- Community awards 2014 - first category 55 2
- Payment plans for clients 253 3
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 398 11
- CT600 235 8
- format cell to exclude decimals 298 16
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 36 1
- Lease 105 4
- Free invoicing software 485 4
- Digita Hosted Software 389 4
- signature required 856 31
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,288 21
- Payroll error by client on Moneysoft 161 5
- Thin Client recomendation 203 3
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 179 5
- VAT Office Grimsby 153 2
- Stock Valuation when a partner dies 108 2
- Inheritance Tax and the 7 Year rule for property as a gift 123 2
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 1,292 15
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,297
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 849
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 539
- Credit where credit's due....... 333
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 252
- TheTax Donut 220
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 180
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 169
- Director's business mileage 143
- Sole trader CPD 143