What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- When do we qualify for state pension? 188 4
- Companies house strike off 76 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 104 2
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 96 2
- Moving to the cloud 621 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 151 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 733 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 141 4
- BTC vs Digita 981 29
- Seeking a tax case 278 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 308 4
- See you all on the other side 253 5
- VATABLE Income 303 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 247 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 273 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 497 6
- P11D software 118 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 535 9
- VAT - business splitting 240 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 588 16
- HMRC Joint Filing 525
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 394
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 354
- IRIS and FRS 102 327
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 287
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 248
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 235
- Capital gains on rental property 229
- Sage Coretime 218