What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 219 8
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 223 8
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 654 19
- Tax Return Deadlines 210 4
- Year end 126 2
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 557 21
- How would you account for warranty? 138 4
- LLP - Member leaving 114 5
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 390 22
- Sweet Tooth 164 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,031 13
- CA self-employed income below personal allowance 171 2
- trading or dormant 109 2
- Goodwill ammortisation 107 1
- tax credits 129 5
- When will Private Principal Residence Relief cut will start? 567 11
- Can rental income ever be trading income? 268 3
- Benefit In Kind Accommodation 114 1
- Foreign income for self employed 131 1
- Sage help...written off bad debt, done year end now bad payer wants to start to pay 102 2
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 869
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 516
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 329
- How to format a stock book 307
- Tax efficient holding company structure 244
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 239
- Investment property company accounts template 225
- Outlook 2007 with business contact manager not loading on new laptop 219
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 190
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 162