What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 142 1
- Calculation of 10 year anniversary charge 150 1
- pension contribution annual allowance charge 52 1
- Dominant influence and intercompany loans 246 6
- CIS 80 1
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 599 12
- Tax relief on Enterprise Investment Scheme subscriptions 106 1
- Really?! 688 9
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 286 4
- Bookkeeping question for Finance Lease payments 171 3
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 448 6
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 889 12
- Is the CT61 return dead? 273 4
- Car Purchase 134 1
- Directors liability insurance and scope 166 7
- IR35 122 1
- Car benefit or not? 1,932 18
- Auto Enrolment - Help each other by sharing known problems 288 3
- Questions from Liquidator 2,267 24
- Drawing Down Directors Current account 1,582 9
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 704
- 2015 tax year end 437
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 415
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 352
- Costly Accounting Software contract 305
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 254
- Directors' advances and credits 250
- DTA tie-breaker issue 238
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 221
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 201