What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 201 6
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,542 22
- Terminal loss 146 1
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 3,765 80
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 482 10
- Dependant Relative 224 3
- Providing registered office address to clients 218 5
- What would you do in this situation? 314 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,504 49
- Capital allowances anti-avoidance 430 14
- Foster Care 114 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 792 33
- TOMS - Travel Agents 55 1
- Insurance Claim & VAT 96 1
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 277 5
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 140 2
- HMRC Money Laundering Visit 587 3
- Dividend Payments 508 12
- Employed clients and expenses 897 18
- More HMRC on gov.uk 677 12
- Bonus Bonds 397
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 392
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 304
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 265
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 204
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 197
- Company Car Lease 173
- Finance Lease 162
- Form 42 155
- Demerger Reserve 136