What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Agent help line - long queues? 202 4
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,681 56
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 76 1
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 38 1
- inflation rate year on year 52 2
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 78 2
- Yorkshire Day 496 33
- Deleted question? 613 15
- SMP reclaimable by employer 250 6
- Self Assessment Tax Return Required ???? 257 8
- Company no longer showing on Companies House web site 327 8
- EU VAT Registration Thresholds 140 6
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 337 15
- E-Magazines and pdfs 140 3
- Late annual return 195 2
- Flat rate VAT 359 8
- corporation tax 475 5
- Credit card receipts vs VAT receipts 2,132 29
- Dividend dates 685 13
- Company Limited Liability vs Public Liability Insruance 131 2
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 569
- Cancelled 454
- Cancelled 379
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 371
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 350
- Probiz 349
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 252
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 230
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 222
- More spam 180