What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 260 3
- Cocaine anyone? 115 2
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,464 21
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 813 25
- ACCA - still making me laugh 443 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 248 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 317 11
- Tax return software for remote working 469 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 528 9
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 434 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 445 9
- How to purchase business premises? 156 2
- Will I need to resign? 820 10
- Childcare vouchers 172 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 273 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 299 6
- VAT avoidance? 231 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 186 3
- PAYE coding out 193 3
- Follower cases 576 2
- Hive up 471
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 438
- corporate hierarchy 416
- Advice - 249
- Amortisation of Goodwill 220
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 206
- WWOOFers 202
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 187
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 182
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 179