What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 197 9
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 225 4
- Entrepeneurs relief 413 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 388 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 485 23
- Potentially dodgy client 185 2
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 430 13
- Do I need to pay my accountant 562 8
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 182 6
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 324 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 638 8
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 140 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 532 27
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 268 5
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 167 3
- Lloyds bank ... 454 6
- Limited company buying a car 256 5
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 500 10
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 308 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 321 4
- CTA study material 777
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 409
- Employment related securities question 312
- AIM Stocks and IHT 288
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 261
- Trust for Employee 244
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 195
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 150