What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 164 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 317 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 68 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 290 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 192 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 195 6
- Business trips - director and family 424 3
- Signed accounts for bank 667 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 172 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 329 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 200 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 97 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 865 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 214 5
- VAT Query on new build 129 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 124 1
- P11D Car Value 277 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1