What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 308
- Set up a company pension 261
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 227
- RTI Fees 217
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 201
- Where's our 10%? 199
- Driving sales growth 193
- EIS 187
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 185
- Regiatration of a Trust 183
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 182
- CIS late registration 169
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 165
- Best structure 164
- Break up basis accounting 160
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 160
- Mortgage application for intending director. 153
- Property owned privately 153
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 143
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 133