What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Where has Portia gone? 5,082 111
- Help 200 10
- Dividends from UK plc - tax years and dates 107 2
- What do people do with signed accounts/engagement letters/tax returns? 253 9
- Overlap profit 298 7
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 324 6
- RTI Payroll ID 2,069 25
- What is the correct Vat treatment and rate to use to record a business stay in a hotel in the EU? 142 1
- Payments on account 193 2
- Recurring Revenue/Costs occurred before registering, how do I handle this? 96 1
- What do your junior staff do? 530 7
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 662 12
- Keeping disastrous accounts 420 5
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 542 10
- VAT Exemptions for Dance Education 133 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,944 74
- In pratice using part time accountants 362 3
- On the high seas 117 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 149 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 863 34
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 854
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 445
- Sanzar 344
- How do you do it 338
- Digital marketing focus group 313
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 296
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 210
- Fit for purpose 203
- new investor structure 200
- VAT Registration 181