What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Anyone using PracticePA? 40 1
- Shortening an Accounting Reference Date 95 2
- accounts software for a hotel 74 2
- CGT on Let Property 430 9
- charities 38 1
- Are the creditors correct?? 102 4
- Why are so many UK accountants reticent to make use of Indian outsourcing providers? 3,716 83
- CIS subcontractor's invoice on QuickFile 177 5
- Disclosure of 2014 corporation tax refund in 2015 accounts 180 2
- Seeking advice: Penalty for 3-year Non-notified Self-Employed? 104 2
- Franchise affiliations 188 3
- Gift to son by parents 424 5
- Company investment 229 7
- Seeking advice: Scottish LP VAT exclusion exact Law and Article 64 2
- Seeking advice: CGT after divorce when house sold and neither party was resident 65 1
- Strike off after accounts submitted 186 2
- What is your favourite font? 477 12
- New company uses old Bank Account 135 1
- When to register or not for PAYE 379 7
- Settlements Legislation - Adult Children as shareholders 250 3
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 352
- Any thoughts on Capium? 304
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 279
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 260
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 244
- auto enrolment 225
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 199
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 199
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 171
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 155