What Practice Management Software would you recommend?
We have around 300 clients at present and growing and whilst our Excel spreadsheets and Access database have kept us on track, and I am sure would continue to do so, I am also sure that we would benefit from a PM solution. However, I also know that if we pick the wrong one you can end up in a mess having spent lots of money, and time, and end up going back to square one because "the old way worked".
It has to be staff user friendly, so they feel the benefits and most importantly like using it, and if it can link in all physical client data files all the better. I'm not interested in going with the whole IRIS solution because based on a demo a few years ago it just costs an absolute fortune far outweighing the benefit in my opinion - or am I wrong?
I have a dream of a paper free office....... had that for years though (probably around the same time as dreaming that client's could bring their papers in on schedule when first asked). One out of two would be nice and I've given up on the clients!
Advice based on experience will be appreciated!
- Goodie bag 219 6
- Career in Practice 173 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 80 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 212 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 50 1
- Telemarketing 199 5
- Software recommendations? 301 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 235 5
- Husband Wife let property 150 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 453 8
- Relevant life plan 354 8
- Limited Company expenses 388 8
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 186 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 193 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 200 3
- how to value rental space 123 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 350 4
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 471 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 456 11
- Possible Partnership? 611
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 262
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 227
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214