What to put on an invoice?
My client has asked that I put every day worked on my monthly invoice. I see this as excessive. Question is, can the client tell me what to put on my own invoice? As a company owner, surely I should be the one who decides what goes on the invoice?
Any advice given is appreciated.
- Sale of business assets 15 1
- Moneysoft error 457 8
- VAT - Check on clients business 939 39
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,700 40
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 2,109 36
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 227 5
- Auto Enrol with Salary exchange 103 2
- GRNI - Normal Balance 142 5
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 196 2
- Compare 2 lists 1,733 32
- Voluntary dissolution of company 189 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,328 25
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 144 1
- Post AAT? 724 4
- Second Limited Company 161 2
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 300 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 187 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,590 25
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 280 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 233 8