What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,981 70
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 207 5
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,945 47
- inflation rate year on year 180 4
- Accounts Question 152 5
- Deleted question? 757 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,212 67
- MAAT vs ACCA 728 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,411 24
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 667 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 457 4
- VAT Return Errors 201 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 160 5
- Yorkshire Day 617 38
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 197 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 384 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 153 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 298 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 242 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 158 1
- Cancelled 471
- Cancelled 388
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 379
- Probiz 358
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 264
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 238
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 235
- More spam 184
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 154