What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Non VAT invoices 141 3
- Time to ditch Sage? 154 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 246 8
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 138 2
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 275 8
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,361 32
- Fees 165 1
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 240 5
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 195 2
- Form 17 Download 109 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 541 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 370 4
- HMRC Information notice 986 24
- Recommendations for online payroll software 268 3
- Accountant Specialization. 375 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,753 42
- Sage Line 50 172 3
- Off topic slightly - any football fans out there? 187 1
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 452 6
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 395 7
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 759
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 412
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 363
- Electric Car 298
- S222 Charge 244
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 204
- IP trans to holding company 195
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 183
- AIA 178
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 177