What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Market Value/Connected Persons 272 10
- Online Downtime 323 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 304 3
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 185 3
- FPS or EPS 53 1
- What do you all do in your spare time? 760 31
- Personal allowance 657 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 152 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,918 16
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 113 2
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 427 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,109 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 304 3
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 383 10
- VAT on employee loan 300 5
- Taking over from an on-line accounting firm. Any ideas? 959 18
- Charging VAT on a company loan ?. 170 2
- Accountants website 404 5
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 175 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 495 8
- Moving away from CCH software 941
- QROP pension input amounts 434
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 376
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 351
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 315
- fraud 274
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 244
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 216
- Construction CIS LLP Company 202
- EPS and CIS deductions 189