What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Reimbursing director travel costs 401 6
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,972 45
- Love is in the air 292 3
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,673 20
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 239 8
- Allegedly ICAS most of us at 50 should pack up - Interesting 379 8
- Client Paperwork Retention? 495 11
- Sage 50 VAT Return 235 2
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 516 1
- Paying Son 646 18
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 342 7
- HMRC accounting 368 3
- Employers NI allowance 455 6
- Dividend taxation 368 3
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 279 1
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 185 2
- Tax Overlap Reporting 258 3
- Buy to Let Property! Shell I buy or not? 454 4
- iris update 11.9.2 453 7
- HMRC Discovery powers 287 3
- DTA tie-breaker issue 295
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 275
- CGT for NOn UK residents 274
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 264
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 246
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 234
- Apprenticeship Levy 231
- Capital Gains personal representatives 215
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 209
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 195