What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 210 6
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 132 5
- dividend versus capital distribution 128 2
- Private Residence Relief after gift 207 4
- EIS reinvestment relief 102 4
- Advice on letting a client go ? 401 6
- Paying the £30,000 remittance basis charge 88 2
- ITTOIA 2005 s629 180 7
- Receipt bank 210 5
- How Long does it take to get an Agent ID 202 3
- Declaration of interest 50 1
- Companies House late filing penalties 2,740 91
- Unbelievable!! 501 3
- Relevant earnings and losses 171 4
- Non resident income. 325 16
- Knuckle down one week to go! 1,195 23
- Urgent question on company accounting period before it become dormant 113 2
- Do we have to register for VAT? 264 4
- Director remuneration £1000 only in year. paye registration required? 288 3
- Paying 31 January 2015 income tax by instalments 1,374 19
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 865
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 557
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 523
- Latest phishing scam 432
- Entrepreneurs' relief 395
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 347
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 325
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 310
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 232
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 206