What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Reversing out RTI 104 5
- IHT Query 50 1
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 293 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 841 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 293 8
- Capital Gain? 398 10
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 268 6
- BrightPay 609 18
- Classic cars investment 237 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 209 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 320 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 329 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 268 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 262 2
- H&W company 221 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 192 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 168 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 167 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 807 32
- VAT silly question 2,413 56
- Benchmarking 492
- Possible Partnership? 435
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 412
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 410
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 355
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 210
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 209
- Clubs and Taxable Income 199
- Income tax on foreign dividends 192
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 186