What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 93 1
- RTI offline? 592 2
- Mortgage Reference 877 14
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 115 1
- CIS and Xero 271 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 224 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 150 2
- property capital gains 402 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 129 2
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 289 8
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 894 9
- Tips on meals 563 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,347 15
- S.455 Tax again 452 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 203 3
- Closing down loss-making company 805 15
- Stumped - IHT 624 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 177 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 504 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 428 14
- ACCA Shenanigans subject of EDM 982
- Members in Public Practice 595
- Oplex Careers CPD 364
- Payroll manager and the cloud 294
- Is the APN valid 240
- Treatment of EIS relate back? 238
- Institute of Customer Services 238
- Kashflow payroll 228
- Class 4 NI due on 2 self employments 226
- Continuity of Practice 206