What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Value pricing 2,134 93
- Accountancy software for an imac 165 4
- Treatment of deferment duty in the correct accounting period 98 2
- CVA guidance 78 1
- LLP members share of profits 361 20
- SDLT on land 101 4
- Payroll Charging too much Tax? 214 2
- Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company? 127 2
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 216 3
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 1,985 20
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 567 15
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 411 13
- PAYE Coding Notices 456 7
- March RTI Submission 138 1
- VT accounts licence key 547 9
- SDLT implications on an informal lease 84 1
- Renewable Heat Incentive Income - Taxable? 112 1
- VAT Option to tax 249 1
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 104 2
- Current tax asset 143 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 880
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 614
- Free Tax Legislation? 362
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 354
- Director Loan account operation 353
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 312
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 299
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 284
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 272
- Paye procedures for CVA 203