What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Rogue Accountant 3,392 54
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 50 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 210 9
- Practice management software 1,078 20
- Assigning loan from Company to adult children 41 1
- micro entity balance sheet query 80 3
- Where has Portia gone? 3,248 88
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 327 19
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 148 1
- VAT on a private sale? 140 5
- RTI Payroll ID 571 17
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 222 3
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,222 24
- Payroll software 174 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 66 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 596 19
- Trade Association Dinner 151 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 596 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 171 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 196 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 810
- Pensions Regulator 460
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 420
- Sanzar 323
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 305
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 180
- Fit for purpose 178