What is the secondary NI threshold from April 2011?
I am trying to do a salaries forecast from April 2011 onwards and need to know the new NI thresholds.
The Employee and Employer rates are increasing to 12% and 13.8% respectively from April 2011.
From my understanding the Primary threshold for employees is increasing by £570 from April 2011.
As far as Employer NI is concerned I keep on seeing the following statement everywhere:
"the threshold at which employers start to pay National Insurance will be raised by £21 per week above indexation in April 2011 " ???
What is the new threshold above which Employers start paying the Secondary NI?
I should be grateful if someone can please guide me.
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 478 17
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 59 2
- Will I need to resign? 83 1
- Paper tax return 88 3
- Start up allowance? 340 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,332 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 229 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 162 1
- AIA or IFA 425 7
- Surely not? 424 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 626 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 357 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 348 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 170 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 261 5
- Nominal Ledger 343 10
- Share structures 140 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,150 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 341 5