What software could you not do without?
I was having a brief conversation with a solicitor earlier about the importance of software and it got me thinking of what we use but also made me wonder if I should be checking anything out that I wasnt aware of?
I think MS Office goes without saying but for me ACCA Practice Manager really is a tool I couldnt do without.
How about everyone else?
- Non-IR35 contractors and travel, since Autumn Statement 211 2
- Giving shares away 409 7
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 556 11
- New LLP, basis of assessment and which boxes to complete? 31 1
- property capital gains 239 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 225 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,216 13
- Tips on meals 256 2
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 217 3
- Personal Tax 777 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 263 2
- Stumped - IHT 230 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 431 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 497 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,306 33
- Credit management tools 175 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 799 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 441 7
- CGT and primary residence 206 1
- Marriage Allowance 313 3