What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- incorrect old p60 363 9
- Turnover on a tax return 86 6
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 221 3
- VAT refund 91 1
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 196 3
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 175 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 253 3
- Missing tax return 357 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,088 30
- Inflation and fees 1,389 24
- Sage Priority Support 177 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 833 24
- Micro-entity accounts 253 1
- Related party disclosure 216 3
- Company reconstruction 151 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 240 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 159 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 179 1
- Advice please! 427 2
- VAT on new builds 190 3