What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 191 6
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 812 23
- Umbrella or limited company? 25 1
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 233 4
- Industrial and Provident Society Accounts Format 53 1
- Excel query 211 6
- Payment on account penalties 198 5
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 380 16
- New supplier 205 4
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 348 6
- Buying a horse?? 471 14
- Year End Bank Position 53 1
- Accounting software integration with self assessment 98 2
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 288 8
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 122 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,084 15
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 186 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 74 1
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,378 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 580 9
- CTA study material 812
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 501
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 469
- Employment related securities question 328
- AIM Stocks and IHT 314
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 244
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162