What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 327 11
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,292 40
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 203 3
- AIA or IFA 401 7
- Surely not? 372 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 611 9
- Start up allowance? 303 10
- Running two businesses from the same premises 330 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 336 7
- Late Registration for VAT 337 11
- Old CGT loss 154 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 247 5
- Nominal 304 10
- Share structures 125 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,125 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 325 5
- Business rates consultancy 210 3
- Capitalisation - Scanning Files 171 4
- Are HMRC staff on early 532 7
- Tax on income from discretionary trust in SATR 214 9
- TheTax Donut 1,045
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 686
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 627
- Follower cases 492
- Limited company purchase of property 433
- Hive up 429
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 396
- corporate hierarchy 388
- LIVE chat, starting now 346
- Advice - 194