What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,022 19
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 31 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 372 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 116 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 188 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 92 1
- FPS or EPS 124 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 251 3
- Continuity of Practice 183 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 119 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 309 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,202 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 243 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 157 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 293 10
- Online Downtime 336 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 329 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 793 31
- Personal allowance 674 15
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 448 6
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 283
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 221
- Construction CIS LLP Company 209
- EPS and CIS deductions 196