What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 253 5
- Losses carry forward to self employed 222 3
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 297 4
- FHL - hedge purchase 126 1
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 538 18
- Fees 496 6
- HMRC Post 597 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 457 8
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 451 8
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 297 3
- www.pool.adzio 181 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,888 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 293 3
- Transactions with directors 484 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 315 9
- Non VAT invoices 253 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,442 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 287 5
- Form 17 Download 202 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 602 28
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 770
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 421
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 371
- Electric Car 304
- S222 Charge 255
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 219
- IP trans to holding company 198
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 191
- AIA 189
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 185