What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 225 5
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 363 17
- 40% rule for travel expenses 155 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 313 5
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,122 56
- Cash injection by shareholder 130 3
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 271 8
- PRR 258 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 173 3
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,482 424
- corp tax software 354 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 445 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 467 7
- Which tax box 191 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 135 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 250 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 214 6
- References for clients 215 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 159 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 137 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,299
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 280
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 210
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 171
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 151
- CIS paid under reg 9 144