What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 102 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 452 13
- Coding Notice 217 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 228 6
- New business - journal entries 389 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 218 3
- Payroll software 636 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 251 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 388 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 721 18
- B2B vat in the EU 179 4
- VAT on Hire Purchase 134 1
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 193 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 224 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 188 4
- LLP as member of LLP 132 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,821 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 500 7
- Vat 301 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,300 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 849
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 717
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 402
- Social investment tax relief 217
- Digita Hosted Software 211
- Call Centre Data Costs 198
- accounting for this transaction 182
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 170
- Travel costs and contractors 165
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 160