What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Mortgage Adviser's request 126 4
- CGT on spouse's death 71 1
- Tax relief for networking day out? 380 8
- Payroll software 170 4
- Company UTR numbers 287 6
- Can shareholders lend to their company at interest? 345 9
- Where do Balance Sheet Gains get recognised in CT600? 637 30
- Starting Again 111 1
- Summer house for business only 59 1
- Transfer of property to Limited Company 86 1
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 549 18
- New starter not showing on RTI FPS submission (MoneySoft payroll) 122 3
- Tax implication giving money to friend (not family) 114 3
- How do you count your clients 396 4
- Contractor & possible IR35 149 1
- GASDS What's the rule? 108 1
- Proposal to strike off...... 466 9
- Property Expenses 114 3
- Accrued salary unpaid 154 3
- Calling my southern Brothers. 740 15
- Construction CIS LLP Company 590
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 578
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 375
- Pensions Regulator 345
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 278
- Government Gateway - VAT 273
- Using the correct forms 260
- SA penalty proposals 244
- RTI - duplicate employee record 232
- Accelerated payment notices 225