What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Cash accounting to flat rate scheme 69 3
- Directors/owners taking too much cash... 1,817 17
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 338 13
- Easiest and quickest way to reopen dissolved company, for the purposes of having access to funds in the bank account. 266 8
- Residents Association Corp Tax 32 1
- Minutes & Dividend Vouchers 390 12
- Private Healthcare Benefit In Kind 147 4
- PAYE Refund Farce At HMRC 706 9
- Anyone use Xero for estate agent clients? 124 2
- Benefit of my ACCA membership to my Non Qualified Employer 217 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 283 8
- SA tax assessments 206 3
- Signing Accounts for Mortgage Reference 250 3
- Contractor/ Ltd Co/with pension 125 3
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 1,681 24
- new capital structure ltd with investors 291 4
- Who can I refer leads to? 301 6
- Companies House 310 4
- RTI - EPS - ??? 173 2
- Non-reporting of BIK - income tax liability 153 1
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 433
- CTA study material 391
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 291
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 268
- Pre incorp expenses 249
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 228
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 219
- Slight twist on employment related securities 199
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 155
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 145