What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Tax relief when working away 112 3
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 230 9
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,293 20
- Designated sole Residence 218 5
- A little knowledge 218 5
- Scratch Head 321 1
- Year end 248 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 313 13
- Clothing 622 19
- Investment properties/freehold land 147 6
- Parent and subsidiary... 178 5
- Identity check problem 1,507 14
- No tax returns for 6 year 181 1
- Capital allowances on Software 230 2
- Trading Losses - 3 Year Carry Back 122 3
- Company director and KIT days 130 1
- client can't/won't pay 2,192 50
- Anybody still doing returns? 893 34
- Digita in the cloud 89 1
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 251 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 960
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 684
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 631
- Latest phishing scam 608
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 446
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 331
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 262
- Sabbatical payments 222
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 206
- Negligible Value Claim 202