What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Reusing dissolved company name? 127 2
- Fee protection 141 4
- Ltd company or sole trader 112 3
- Generic PAYE notices 116 2
- deductions for OMB companies 179 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 145 4
- LLP classification of division of profit 124 3
- Insolvent Liquidation 109 1
- insolvency ip control 157 1
- I know this has been done to death but IRIS / DIGITA / CCH??? 312 3
- Free Agent data? 116 1
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 132 3
- Mature student with NO GCSEs or A levels but with very solid 2:1 degree, needs help? 529 9
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 550 12
- What tax rules apply to oversea representative office employees in UK? 81 1
- UK company avoiding tax 203 2
- Finland 86 1
- With or without a practicing certificate 973 20
- Is HMRC iXBRL filing only available for small audit exempt companies 178 4
- What do you class as Research and Development for R&D Tax Relief 509 8
- Xtuple 480
- Qtac payroll for bureau 323
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 270
- Industrial & Provident Societies 260
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 201
- Mehjoo 198
- Changes in NHS pensions 166
- VAT on commission from Oyster card top up, lottery & paypoint 165
- New strategic report 159
- South African Government Pension 138