What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Do you use sign up lists on your website 120 1
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 440 9
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 436 10
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 239 6
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 238 8
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 191 1
- Share transfer question 313 16
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 541 10
- The stupidity continues 129 2
- New Employers Helpline 143 3
- Overlap relief 730 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,316 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 202 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 195 4
- VAT Query 199 2
- Sacked my first client 679 14
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 264 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,276 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 626 11
- Trades and deadlines 169 3
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 423
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 219
- Software recommendations 205
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 190
- Small Part Disposal of Property 172