What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Employee steeling client data 82 1
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,348 23
- Small bus. accounting software with departments 188 5
- Subsistence Exclusions 127 3
- Insurance Claims - Legal Services 88 1
- CT600 269 9
- VAT Office Grimsby 205 4
- signature required 909 34
- i want to get the reserves below 25K 177 1
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 462 13
- Community awards 2014 - first category 175 6
- Can you help me spot errors? 330 4
- format cell to exclude decimals 328 17
- WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON AT HMRC? 132 2
- Form VAT 600 FRS 85 1
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 147 2
- Payment plans for clients 274 3
- Supply of service to EU community body exempt from VAT 91 1
- Lease 145 4
- Free invoicing software 507 4
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,307
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 853
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 547
- Credit where credit's due....... 339
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 261
- TheTax Donut 229
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 187
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 180
- Director's business mileage 149
- Sole trader CPD 145