What software to use for budgets - manufacturer with 750 nominal codes?
My scenario is this:
£20m Manufacturing company
Accounts on Sage MMS
8 Production departments
Production overheads are absorbed in to WIP at annual rates.
750 nominal codes.
The budgeting model I have inherited runs to 30 Excel sheets, 60 000 calculations.
You change one number, the whole thing recalculates.
We go through a few budget iterations, and then someone wants a comparison with an earlier version.
This is a nightmare.
What software is there out there to manage budget creation?
We are looking for budgets broken down in to months.
- Accountancy Career 321 4
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,695 39
- Holiday Pay whilst on Mat Leave 84 1
- Accounts Software 148 5
- HMRC Agents Line 206 4
- calculation DTR restriction 87 1
- Company Director In Prison 457 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 79 1
- AWeb - download file 175 3
- Charity work 243 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 260 6
- Director Drawings 177 5
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 270 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 234 7
- Collection or business assets 116 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 274 8
- Tax position re this lease? 372 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 732 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 108 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,676 70
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 679
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 521
- Cancelled 428
- Cancelled 366
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 338
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 329
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 244
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 218
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203