What would you put on an introductory pack for your practice?
I am looking for ideas on what to write on an introductory pack for my practice. Here are some of my thoughts:
- Our promises - response and turnaround times.
- Your (clients) obligations - pay on time being a key one, meet deadlines, deal with request for information, pay by DD on 1st of each month
- Best way to contact - email
- FAQ on tax - eg home exps, travel and subsistence,
- Information we need from you
- Day to Day contact - not being me
- Use our preferred software - Xero or VT
- We dont do bookkeeping - support and train you to do your own (better way to put this).
I would be grateful for your thoughts/comments.
- Family Partnership 187 4
- Signed accounts for bank 584 12
- NOVA declaration 76 1
- P11D Car Value 209 5
- Business valuation advice 688 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,446 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,207 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 230 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,080 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 120 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 106 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 764 11
- flat rate scheme 2,250 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 412 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 305 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 214 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 209 3
- Termination Payment 531 15