What would you put on an introductory pack for your practice?
I am looking for ideas on what to write on an introductory pack for my practice. Here are some of my thoughts:
- Our promises - response and turnaround times.
- Your (clients) obligations - pay on time being a key one, meet deadlines, deal with request for information, pay by DD on 1st of each month
- Best way to contact - email
- FAQ on tax - eg home exps, travel and subsistence,
- Information we need from you
- Day to Day contact - not being me
- Use our preferred software - Xero or VT
- We dont do bookkeeping - support and train you to do your own (better way to put this).
I would be grateful for your thoughts/comments.
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 329 14
- Tips on meals 441 4
- co-operatives & Societies 47 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 541 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,166 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,448 40
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 182 4
- Website Content 428 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 173 3
- Closing down loss-making company 653 11
- Directors in dispute 123 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 692 12
- Incorporated company charity 138 2
- property capital gains 335 3
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 438 5
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 428 2
- Director owns 47% of shares in company A and 100% of shares in Company B. Is Company B a participator in Company A for S455 purposes? 258 2
- Stumped - IHT 490 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 591 12
- Transferring DLA between Directors 399 3