What would you put on an introductory pack for your practice?
I am looking for ideas on what to write on an introductory pack for my practice. Here are some of my thoughts:
- Our promises - response and turnaround times.
- Your (clients) obligations - pay on time being a key one, meet deadlines, deal with request for information, pay by DD on 1st of each month
- Best way to contact - email
- FAQ on tax - eg home exps, travel and subsistence,
- Information we need from you
- Day to Day contact - not being me
- Use our preferred software - Xero or VT
- We dont do bookkeeping - support and train you to do your own (better way to put this).
I would be grateful for your thoughts/comments.
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 412 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 640 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 309 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 84 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 81 1
- VAT on new builds 73 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 85 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,768 26
- Missing tax return 115 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 897 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 262 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 138 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 533 18
- Physiotherapy 218 3
- Inflation and fees 1,186 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 139 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 263 8
- CGT help please 126 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 107 2