What would you put on an introductory pack for your practice?
I am looking for ideas on what to write on an introductory pack for my practice. Here are some of my thoughts:
- Our promises - response and turnaround times.
- Your (clients) obligations - pay on time being a key one, meet deadlines, deal with request for information, pay by DD on 1st of each month
- Best way to contact - email
- FAQ on tax - eg home exps, travel and subsistence,
- Information we need from you
- Day to Day contact - not being me
- Use our preferred software - Xero or VT
- We dont do bookkeeping - support and train you to do your own (better way to put this).
I would be grateful for your thoughts/comments.
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 1,960 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 119 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 469 5
- flat rate scheme 150 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 85 1
- VAT refund 318 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,284 37
- Turnover on a tax return 548 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 128 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 157 1
- Special dividends & CGT 204 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 204 1
- Networking 368 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 280 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 306 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 340 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2