What would you put on an introductory pack for your practice?
I am looking for ideas on what to write on an introductory pack for my practice. Here are some of my thoughts:
- Our promises - response and turnaround times.
- Your (clients) obligations - pay on time being a key one, meet deadlines, deal with request for information, pay by DD on 1st of each month
- Best way to contact - email
- FAQ on tax - eg home exps, travel and subsistence,
- Information we need from you
- Day to Day contact - not being me
- Use our preferred software - Xero or VT
- We dont do bookkeeping - support and train you to do your own (better way to put this).
I would be grateful for your thoughts/comments.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,859 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 235 2
- Xerocon 2016 799 12
- Personal Tax 170 2
- Mortgage Reference 151 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 144 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,175 45
- Practical experience 846 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 429 9
- VAT 305 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 204 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 166 1
- last minute request 270 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 78 1
- Cash gift from India 498 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 80 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 447 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 116 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 266 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 665 6