What would you put on an introductory pack for your practice?
I am looking for ideas on what to write on an introductory pack for my practice. Here are some of my thoughts:
- Our promises - response and turnaround times.
- Your (clients) obligations - pay on time being a key one, meet deadlines, deal with request for information, pay by DD on 1st of each month
- Best way to contact - email
- FAQ on tax - eg home exps, travel and subsistence,
- Information we need from you
- Day to Day contact - not being me
- Use our preferred software - Xero or VT
- We dont do bookkeeping - support and train you to do your own (better way to put this).
I would be grateful for your thoughts/comments.
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 343
- Set up a company pension 280
- RTI Fees 266
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 242
- Where's our 10%? 239
- Driving sales growth 210
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 204
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 204
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 200
- CIS late registration 195
- EIS 194
- Regiatration of a Trust 194
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 186
- Break up basis accounting 180
- Best structure 174
- Accounts production software for business SSC 170
- Property owned privately 165
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 162
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 154
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 145