what's best supplier/customer/product manager
I have a client who sells shoes, wholesale. He has, let's say, 10 suppliers, and 10 customers. Each supplier sells 20 styles of shoes (no style is available from more than one supplier), each one in 15 sizes. Client has no stock, he orders on demand.
What's the best program to imput a the customers' orders and and automatically generate purchase orders for the various suppliers and then invoice the clients.
I tried knocking up something in Excel, but too many factors. In Sage I presume I'd have to create a different product for each size, which means 3000 products, although it could be imported from excel, usually the customer takes the style(s) he likes in various sizes (which are various prices).
Someone told me I'd need to do it in Access, but I'd like to know if there is eithera purpose buld program for the above, an easy way in excel, or someone to build it in Access if that is the only way.
- Mortgage Reference 902 16
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 298 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 304 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 105 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 146 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 124 1
- RTI offline? 615 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 147 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 249 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 171 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 149 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 934 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 228 3
- Closing down loss-making company 812 15
- Stumped - IHT 629 8