what's best supplier/customer/product manager
I have a client who sells shoes, wholesale. He has, let's say, 10 suppliers, and 10 customers. Each supplier sells 20 styles of shoes (no style is available from more than one supplier), each one in 15 sizes. Client has no stock, he orders on demand.
What's the best program to imput a the customers' orders and and automatically generate purchase orders for the various suppliers and then invoice the clients.
I tried knocking up something in Excel, but too many factors. In Sage I presume I'd have to create a different product for each size, which means 3000 products, although it could be imported from excel, usually the customer takes the style(s) he likes in various sizes (which are various prices).
Someone told me I'd need to do it in Access, but I'd like to know if there is eithera purpose buld program for the above, an easy way in excel, or someone to build it in Access if that is the only way.
- Multiple for fee bank purchase 168 4
- Business lending another business money (UK) 318 9
- Manufacturer cashback on fixed asset purchase 71 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 291 7
- Family Partnership 292 9
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 194 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 198 6
- Business trips - director and family 425 3
- Signed accounts for bank 668 15
- flat rate scheme 2,383 50
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 174 2
- Rollover relief - No new asset purchased 330 5
- Can I prepare dormant accounts? 201 2
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 100 2
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 865 12
- Deferring dividends on paper 215 5
- VAT Query on new build 129 1
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 124 1
- P11D Car Value 278 6
- NOVA declaration 114 1