whats the most off the wall excel trick you have used?
excel is clever, but sometimes too clever, requiring a bit of lateral thought (or a eureka moment) to achieve what sounds simple but is in fact not catered for. an example is a recent post about how to copy formula across columns, but referring to cells down rows.
why not share your eureka moments with the world? solutions that solved a problem without resorting to visual basic!
- IT Contractor 244 1
- Professional coaching claimable? 140 1
- Sage instant account codes 129 1
- Networking 169 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 272 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 209 1
- Turnover on a tax return 333 8
- incorrect old p60 456 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 308 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,937 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 306 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 256 3
- VAT refund 200 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 279 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 273 3
- Missing tax return 398 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,134 30
- Inflation and fees 1,417 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24