When does buying and selling shares become a trade?
When does buying and selling stocks and shares become a trade?
In other words when does the profit on selling shares become liable to income tax rather than capital gains tax?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 293
- Set up a company pension 250
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 219
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 191
- Driving sales growth 180
- EIS 179
- Regiatration of a Trust 179
- IHT business relief of unlisted loan stock 176
- Where's our 10%? 174
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 173
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 156
- Best structure 150
- Break up basis accounting 148
- Inorporation using S165 gift relief 147
- Property owned privately 146
- Mortgage application for intending director. 143
- Forms P11D[b] and Payment Slips 141
- Can I defer direct customer acquisition costs? 141
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 134
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 127