Where are our old friends?
I am missing many of the old contributors, even the agitators, such as Penny Chambers and, dare I say, Ronald Angus. Have they been banned, given up or still here as 'anonymous'?
Thankfully we still have some great contributors like David Winch and Euan Maclennan.
Anyone know of the whereabouts of others? Are they now plying their trade with UKBF?
- HMRC having technical difficulties 52 3
- BrightPay quirks 360 6
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 120 2
- Closing down loss-making company 181 3
- AccountingWEB survey 455 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,098 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 781 10
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 764 5
- My own & spouse's Irish returns & ROS 304 1
- Mortgage Reference 681 9
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,388 50
- VAT disaggregation 152 2
- Gift aid procedure please? 553 6
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 443 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,352 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 282 2
- Appointment of director 131 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 231 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 300 3
- Rounding errors on CT600 376 7