Where are our old friends?
I am missing many of the old contributors, even the agitators, such as Penny Chambers and, dare I say, Ronald Angus. Have they been banned, given up or still here as 'anonymous'?
Thankfully we still have some great contributors like David Winch and Euan Maclennan.
Anyone know of the whereabouts of others? Are they now plying their trade with UKBF?
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 304 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,872 28
- incorrect old p60 142 2
- Redundancy Pay 432 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 673 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 701 19
- Sage Priority Support 103 2
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 495 4
- VAT on new builds 121 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 351 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 133 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 125 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 144 1
- Missing tax return 190 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 922 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 278 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 166 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 559 18
- Physiotherapy 247 3
- Inflation and fees 1,225 20