Why are some people so ignorant?!
Just had a potential client turn down a quote. Made it clear that my fees would be less than a third of the money I could save him - but still he sees it as too "expensive".
Being a one man band myself I ensure my fees are much lower than a high street accountant - but he still thinks they're too much! Do they realise that this is a profession and they need to pay at professional levels!
Oh well, good luck to him.
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 403 5
- CRM / marketing 69 1
- Signed accounts for bank 108 2
- Landing clients 291 13
- Allocation of income from property 734 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,837 28
- dividend date - whose income is it? 104 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 300 3
- Opening a Quick books file 77 1
- Termination Payment 71 2
- 64-8 problems 492 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 329 10
- Payment on account reminders 208 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 88 3
- Hello 499 4
- AIA/Capital Allowances 474 14
- Balancing charge 107 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 281 3
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 837 23
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 171 5