Why are these cookies on my computer?
Recently I was advised to delete all cookies, amongst other things, as this would speed up my slow computer. I started to wonder what cookies were being placed on my computer and how much they slow my computer down.
When I log on cookies from various companies are placed on my computer. These are not just from Accounting Web, but from others as well. They are :-
I thought that Accounting Web only placed their own cookies on my computer. Why are these here?
- 64-8's amazingly quick 105 4
- Xerocon 2016 867 16
- last minute request 375 5
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 279 3
- Personal Tax 315 9
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,216 46
- Practical experience 880 16
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,898 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 259 2
- Mortgage Reference 240 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 190 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 447 9
- VAT 313 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 262 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 239 1
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 85 1
- Cash gift from India 517 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 90 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 505 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 163 2