Why don't HMRC ever learn??
Today, just received a batch of emails from HMRC. They are all worded identically to tell me that they have received and processed the P35s for 05/6 and to advise of the £250 incentive. Fine.
But, they don't include the name of the employer company, nor the reference number, so as far at the emails go, they are absolutely useless. I'll have to log into the HMRC website to see which they refer to.
This is exactly the same problem they caused when they first sent out the acknowledgements for tax returns a few years ago.
Don't they ever learn from their mistakes.
- Fixed asset registers 310 10
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 366 7
- Tech Champion of the Year 267 6
- Xmas party 139 1
- Just because it's Friday 313 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,369 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 164 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 109 4
- Capital Allowances 166 4
- equipment rental 221 10
- Acquisition by company 126 5
- Non sequitur 546 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,508 23
- R&D on products not sold 101 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 941 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 199 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 650 9
- Transfer of land to family members 110 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 600 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 228 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,370
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 243
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 185
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 170
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141