Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- AccountingWeb is unworkable 248 2
- How long to process paper 64-8 (SA)? 91 2
- Spam blocking 368 24
- Ex-gratia payments 262 6
- Can we learn from the financial services industry? 171 6
- Splitting PAYE tax code between two jobs both with variable hours 95 4
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 311 6
- A little silliness 204 2
- Just for fun. 793 26
- HMRC & daft penalty 605 6
- TOMS - the other side of the fence 126 2
- &^$%ing Mollom? 205 2
- Employment status 259 4
- Has auto-enrolment tipped the scales? 122 1
- P11D help 104 2
- VAT on purchase of plant from Germany 143 4
- Contract Hire Van, reclaiming input VAT 134 1
- P11DX: change of requirement by HMRC 1,710 12
- HMRC Email 385 6
- Landlord possible penalties for late registration for self assessment 262 10
- Theatre Tax Relief 485
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 381
- Windows 10 on-going support ... 374
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 348
- Perkbox 313
- Self Assessment - What to enter on the return 308
- Compensation - Taxable or not then CGT or IT 273
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 271
- Document Management Systems 253
- WIP Software 236