Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- MS Surface Pro 3 214 5
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 159 3
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 85 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,025 28
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 300 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 672 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 577 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 670 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,264 45
- practice planning 210 3
- Accounts Software 744 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 510 14
- Dividend Vouchers 396 5
- Gift to employee 433 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 186 3
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,141 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 206 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 174 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,696 10
- Which address 1,109 12
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 499
- CTA study material 474
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 347
- Pre incorp expenses 334
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 281
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 273
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 220
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 175
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 149
- Employment related securities question 135