Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- VAT - How hard is it? 188 11
- VAT REGISTATIONS 180 4
- SA302 list of lenders accepting alternative 1,438 18
- Xero Pain Points 72 4
- Small hotel - food for personal use 43 1
- Overdrawn directors loan account. 758 18
- Tax Filer - Transfering figures from partnership to personal returns 38 1
- Can I force IRIS to produce an amended tax return ? 190 5
- The importance of Grammar 713 20
- Fees for successfully defending a COP9 enquiry 363 12
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,501 53
- Tax Return for arrivals into the UK 86 1
- Is this dodgy? 736 17
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 136 5
- Its going to be fun isnt it? 1,267 15
- Capital Allowances on new property 107 5
- Trustees waiving dividend 72 1
- Directors loan balance write off in period 436 21
- Education - Pre made assembly! 200 2
- Childcare 222 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 355
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 289
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 277
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 273
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 263
- Electric Car 218
- S222 Charge 197
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 190
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 188
- Company Structure 168