Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- VAT flat rate scheme 176 3
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 252 8
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 233 4
- Client information from previous accountant 76 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 95 2
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 80 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 363 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 218 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 134 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,659 31
- PAYE NI 115 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 118 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 822 14
- How much to charge? 702 10
- break even point 1,007 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 180 5
- Accomodation and travel 206 1
- Unpaid Fee's 356 6
- Issue with a software supplier 242 4
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 317 5
- Possible Partnership? 514
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 497
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 469
- New Fangled Penalties 310
- Clubs and Taxable Income 260
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 258
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 251
- Loans to other companies 193
- Tasbook email configuration 186
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 170