Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- VAT disaggregation 93 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,337 49
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 943 26
- BrightPay quirks 309 4
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 37 1
- Closing down loss-making company 41 1
- CT600 Software - anyone else having issues? 420 11
- Xerocon 2016 1,316 38
- Letter to new accountants and whether to mention criminal conviction. 123 2
- Appointment of director 77 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 513 5
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 215 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 279 3
- Mortgage Reference 619 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 343 7
- Insovent companies 917 19
- New Build 257 1
- Website Content 244 1
- Personal Tax 674 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 238 1