Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 496 18
- Paper tax return 109 4
- Start up allowance? 349 12
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 78 2
- Will I need to resign? 102 1
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,336 41
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 230 3
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 165 1
- AIA or IFA 428 7
- Surely not? 429 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 629 9
- Running two businesses from the same premises 361 3
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 351 7
- Late Registration for VAT 348 11
- Old CGT loss 172 2
- When do consolidated/group accounts needs preparing? 263 5
- Nominal Ledger 354 10
- Share structures 145 5
- It’s our staff Christmas party this week, what did you do for your firm? 2,152 19
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 345 5