Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,815 74
- Keeping disastrous accounts 246 3
- In pratice using part time accountants 205 3
- Payments on account 42 1
- On the high seas 67 1
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 118 2
- OMG HMRC !!!! Employ some ppl!! 523 11
- RTI Payroll ID 955 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 839 34
- Payroll question 105 2
- Where has Portia gone? 4,767 106
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 246 5
- Warning - "Central Register of Companies" con 183 3
- Overlap profit 231 4
- Goodwill On Incorporation 124 1
- CT600 for first year UK company trading abroad 173 13
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 338 5
- micro entity balance sheet query 285 6
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 640 19
- VAT flat rate scheme 547 9
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 838
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 439
- Sanzar 335
- How do you do it 329
- Digital marketing focus group 309
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 285
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 201
- Fit for purpose 194
- new investor structure 194
- VAT Registration 174