Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- What do you all do in your spare time? 630 28
- Accountants website 312 4
- Threshold company limited by guarantee. 44 1
- Retrospective VAT Claim 87 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 332 9
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,389 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 204 5
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 392 6
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 149 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 195 2
- VAT on employee loan 246 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 181 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 709 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 147 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 79 2
- Purchased Goodwill 124 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 101 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 212 4
- Recruitment agencies 588 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 527 20
- New Fangled Penalties 1,079
- Moving away from CCH software 930
- QROP pension input amounts 424
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 337
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 263
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 236
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 211
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189