Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- Unfurnished Lettings Expenditure 20 1
- FIFA game and making money 1,648 14
- VAT on sale of Assets to Director 44 3
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 263 9
- Fee Protection Insurance 1,077 45
- 2 sole traders merging to become a limited company what do they need? 68 2
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 391 19
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 548 16
- Employing a carer 188 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 13,169 496
- Non resident client -employed in the Cayman Islands 100 1
- "Please be advised that one or more Generic Notification Notices have been issued." 95 3
- Which profit figure to use 69 1
- rti 117 4
- Drop box Storage 420 5
- What Exactly does the RTI Penalty Relaxation mean? 164 2
- Partnership issues and acting for one partner 137 4
- RTI -Late registration -any penalties 135 1
- Another goodwill question ....... 159 1
- Can't read my handwriting 739 18
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,382
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 527
- National Insurance 428
- Non Resident 323
- Hands on experience of Digita 249
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 234
- Employer's Helpline 189
- CIS paid under reg 9 189
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 156
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 153