Why reinstate my company when Unvoluntary Dissolved?
Can anyone tell me ;
My Ltd was striken off as result of a combination of an adress change which was not entered by comp house, and my lack of follow this up by checking , and late filing of annual returns by lack of urgency by accountants.
Situation now; my profitable company with sufficient financial assets (which have since been "parked" elswhere) could be restored at cost of 2k, but what are implication if dont re-instate and start new one?
What happens with the Tax implication of disolved company, and director liabillity?
Am NOT trading now, but will be in few months again.
Have NO creditors other than Inland Revenue (coorporation tax.)
Btw am not trying to duck the TAX, but need to understand my position better in this case.
- South African family trust and UK resident beneficiary 52 2
- Late Filing and Late Registration Penalty 131 3
- Capitalising purchased software 80 2
- Warning for freeagent accountants using payroll import 226 2
- Web sites 42 1
- Is laminated flooring an improvement on carpets? 338 10
- Seting up a Direct Debit for PAYE 248 2
- Recharge for private use of a company car 542 17
- how to object to registered company name... 294 2
- Property income in different capacities 239 5
- ethical- to continue to act or not? 499 12
- CGT 462 19
- CGT 280 5
- Vat registration exception 121 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 460 10
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 120 1
- Charity Grant accounting 104 3
- Entrepreneurs Relief 851 46
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 250 5
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 414 8
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,209
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 805
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 503
- Digita Hosted Software 325
- Credit where credit's due....... 296
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 231
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 175
- TheTax Donut 153
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 149
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 144