why some Asean countries adpot Internationa accounting standard and some not?
Recent economic upheavals, such as the Asian economic crisis, have demostrated the important of accounting for the world wide economy.more and more countries are supporting Internatioinal Accounting Standards, either by introducing International Accounting Standards(IAS's) into national laws, or by adporting IAS's as the basis for local standards, For these countries IAS's are seen as the best means available t enhance the credibility of financial report.
Identify two Asean countries rely on IAS's and one that does not rely on IAS's and what factors that have motivated them to adpot/non-adopt approach to financial report? what is the effect of divergent practices between them and are their result due to differenct accounting requrements?
Chew Bee Lau
- VAT - Check on clients business 770 31
- Probate services 270 3
- Here we go.... 563 22
- trading losses allowable? 650 10
- Tax Fines - HMRC 637 9
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR)? 81 1
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 34 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 277 5
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 234 11
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 625 21
- Community Faux Pas 554 19
- Group relief for CT 105 2
- Practical experience 759 14
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,230 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,506 32
- Which VAT rate to use 117 1
- Do I need to register for VAT 309 13
- Post AAT? 567 2
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,968 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 320 5