Will I pay less tax if my partnership incorporates?
Can anyone help me with definitive advice on whether my consultancy partnership should incorporate to significantly reduce our tax burden? Successive accountants have told me that it is "swings and roundabouts" and that overall our tax position would not change much from our current partnership to a limited company. But when I have asked for a detailed comparison to prove this I am quoted a lot of money and reluctance to actually undertake one.
There must be a cost effective way of finding out one way or the other. If you can help me please let me know.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 164 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 203 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,230 35
- Mortgage Reference 551 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 255 7
- Insovent companies 885 19
- New Build 215 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 229 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 808 20
- Website Content 184 1
- Personal Tax 631 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 200 1
- USA Tax Query 315 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 656 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 369 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 403 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,743 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6