Will I pay less tax if my partnership incorporates?
Can anyone help me with definitive advice on whether my consultancy partnership should incorporate to significantly reduce our tax burden? Successive accountants have told me that it is "swings and roundabouts" and that overall our tax position would not change much from our current partnership to a limited company. But when I have asked for a detailed comparison to prove this I am quoted a lot of money and reluctance to actually undertake one.
There must be a cost effective way of finding out one way or the other. If you can help me please let me know.
- UK tax exposure 297 5
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 240 8
- flat rate scheme 482 11
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,406 40
- Allocation of income from property 55 1
- Companies House Presenter Account 67 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,194 11
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 505 8
- Directors salary 101 1
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 97 1
- Rental Expenses 256 7
- Defer,Accrue & Wip 275 7
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 354 2
- regulated mortgage work? 168 2
- any help? 324 4
- HMRC turning post around in 11 - 12 weeks? 384 8
- Companies House? 294 3
- Echosign mail merge? 302 1
- Before I call employers helpline 275 1
- VAT refund 435 4