Will Sages entry to SaaS change your mind?
This questions is aimed at those accountants that have been reluctant to dive into the web-based accounting software market for their small business clients.
Late on Friday, news broke on our blog about Sages new product, Sage Live. http://blog.kashflow.co.uk/2008/11/28/sage-live/
With the industry leader now entering this market (regardless of the quality of their offering), does this make you more likely to embrace web-based accounting software?
- Meal Allowance - Limited Company 387 7
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 724 22
- New Starter Checklist 198 8
- Goodwill complications 314 7
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 496 21
- TaxCalc Accounts production 210 3
- HMRC Distraint 202 2
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 181 2
- Will I need to resign? 618 9
- Old CGT loss 294 8
- What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada 103 3
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 346 8
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 416 7
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 1,037 16
- How to explain this to someone 190 1
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,412 20
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 145 5
- Should Nominal Ledger be given to new accountant 631 15
- Charges for VAT MOSS 223 1
- Limited company purchase of property 507 4