Will Sages entry to SaaS change your mind?
This questions is aimed at those accountants that have been reluctant to dive into the web-based accounting software market for their small business clients.
Late on Friday, news broke on our blog about Sages new product, Sage Live. http://blog.kashflow.co.uk/2008/11/28/sage-live/
With the industry leader now entering this market (regardless of the quality of their offering), does this make you more likely to embrace web-based accounting software?
- Family Partnership 179 4
- Signed accounts for bank 579 12
- NOVA declaration 75 1
- P11D Car Value 205 5
- Business valuation advice 686 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,437 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,206 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 220 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,079 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 112 1
- dividend date - whose income is it? 366 5
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 105 3
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 760 11
- flat rate scheme 2,246 41
- HMRC Postal Delays 403 10
- Legal advisor recommendation please 301 5
- Closure of PAYE scheme 211 2
- How can a childcare facility mitigate vat 201 2
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 208 3
- Termination Payment 529 15