Will Sages entry to SaaS change your mind?
This questions is aimed at those accountants that have been reluctant to dive into the web-based accounting software market for their small business clients.
Late on Friday, news broke on our blog about Sages new product, Sage Live. http://blog.kashflow.co.uk/2008/11/28/sage-live/
With the industry leader now entering this market (regardless of the quality of their offering), does this make you more likely to embrace web-based accounting software?
- property capital gains 175 2
- Transferring DLA between Directors 177 1
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,170 13
- Tips on meals 196 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 518 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 180 3
- Personal Tax 740 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 209 2
- Stumped - IHT 167 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 415 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 475 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,288 33
- Credit management tools 158 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 773 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 414 7
- CGT and primary residence 188 1
- Marriage Allowance 293 3
- S455 and February year ends 344 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 899 18
- Closing down loss-making company 465 5