Who's the most technical member?
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
Looking for the best way to deal with the sale and redemption of gift vouchers
Is it legal, in the UK, for a customer to pay to an account registered on the director's name
Can a business pay dividends with a neagative retained earnings?
Error: Failed to post invoice. Transaction Limit reached, update terminated.
Anyone care to share their experiences with JAST?
Was anyone affected?
Currently use sage line 50 but just not fitting our needs
How do I move it?
I'd love to find out what, if any, CRM systems other firms use and what they do with it
Redundancy payment in SAGE payroll
How can an SME / Micro business use Direct Debit services
Need to file a CT600 with a capital gain, but usually use HMRC's software.
Cloud Software with Stock System for eCommerce Sales
Automatic enrolment may force a reluctant change - to what?
77216 questions and 304800 replies from 23759 members
- Xmas party 173 2
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 400 8
- Fixed asset registers 325 10
- Tech Champion of the Year 277 6
- Just because it's Friday 343 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,373 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 182 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 112 4
- Capital Allowances 173 4
- equipment rental 225 10
- Acquisition by company 144 5
- Non sequitur 549 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,528 23
- R&D on products not sold 107 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 954 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 205 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 656 9
- Transfer of land to family members 118 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 603 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 237 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,371
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 243
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 187
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 170
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141