Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
Is it legal, in the UK, for a customer to pay to an account registered on the director's name
Recovery of National Insurance Contributions for overseas client
Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount
Can a business pay dividends with a neagative retained earnings?
Error: Failed to post invoice. Transaction Limit reached, update terminated.
Anyone care to share their experiences with JAST?
Was anyone affected?
Currently use sage line 50 but just not fitting our needs
How do I move it?
I'd love to find out what, if any, CRM systems other firms use and what they do with it
Redundancy payment in SAGE payroll
Error claiming director home use expenses
Client purchasing goods from UK and cashflow issues
How can an SME / Micro business use Direct Debit services
Need to file a CT600 with a capital gain, but usually use HMRC's software.
Cloud Software with Stock System for eCommerce Sales
77159 questions and 304413 replies from 23738 members
- Giving a seminar 532 29
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 199 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 191 9
- JIEB Exams 131 1
- RTI 89 1
- Christmas party 104 1
- Am i Liable? 114 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 739 10
- Checking a contract 294 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 311 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 230 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 161 7
- VAT on garage rent 325 14
- Value-shifting 68 1
- Pattern for CTA 208 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 452 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 84 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 233 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 243 5
- EBT 179 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,211
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 608
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 407
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 315
- Agent fees to sell business 189
- Alphabet shares 189
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 182
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 176
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 164
- Office recharges 147