Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,409 63
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 343 12
- Tax Penalty overeaction 588 11
- calculate mortgage interest 134 1
- Auto enrolment 1,646 27
- AIA 214 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 594 27
- Depreciation 175 1
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 146 3
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 232 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 189 3
- client can't/won't pay 465 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 214 6
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 259 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 273 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,196 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 287 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 235 5
- HMRC SA software error? 200 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 183 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 797
- Copy Wanted 507
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 466
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 458
- Latest phishing scam 296
- Entrepreneurs' relief 284
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 278
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 259
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 246
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 245