Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 39 1
- VAT Registration 314 5
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 40 2
- CIS and Close Company 30 1
- should Van be included in plant or motor vehicles? 55 2
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 206 6
- VAT Option to tax 422 14
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 111 3
- How far back can you get dates of property purchases 46 1
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,227 19
- husband and wife dividends 397 11
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 139 5
- What is considered an acceptable price for arable farming land 304 6
- Sage Instant Accounts 72 2
- LLP members share of profits 563 31
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 161 1
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 270 4
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,175 26
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 115 2
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 76 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 903
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 633
- Free Tax Legislation? 393
- Director Loan account operation 393
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 316
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 313
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- Paye procedures for CVA 216
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 216
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 177