Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 678 18
- Sage Priority Support 78 1
- incorrect old p60 93 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 473 4
- VAT on new builds 104 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 341 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 115 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 105 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 122 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,817 26
- Missing tax return 159 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 917 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 273 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 155 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 551 18
- Physiotherapy 236 3
- Inflation and fees 1,214 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 158 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 277 8
- CGT help please 142 1