Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Moneysoft or Sage payroll with auto enrolment? 97 1
- Where has Portia gone? 3,623 94
- Unwarranted VAT assessments 65 1
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 328 10
- micro entity balance sheet query 155 5
- Virtual Assistants 65 1
- Where can I report and accountant for defraud 276 6
- RTI Payroll ID 763 20
- Overlap profit 90 1
- Sole trader paying Class 1 NIC 98 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 309 14
- Spousal transfer and PPR 789 34
- Rogue Accountant 3,593 57
- Assigning loan from Company to adult children 97 2
- Practice management software 1,115 21
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 341 19
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 158 1
- VAT on a private sale? 196 5
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 254 3
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,246 24
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 822
- Pensions Regulator 462
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 428
- Sanzar 328
- How do you do it 318
- Digital marketing focus group 307
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 279
- new investor structure 188
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 187
- Fit for purpose 182