Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Payroll experience for beginning AAT student 122 1
- Providing registered office address to clients 110 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 762 31
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 403 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,452 47
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 184 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 470 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 142 3
- What would you do in this situation? 224 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 157 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 627 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 656 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 118 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 358 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 256 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 225 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 429 6
- NOVA 559 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 290 10
- Regional Development Grant 138 4
- Bonus Bonds 396
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 386
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 300
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 263
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 198
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 191
- Company Car Lease 170
- Finance Lease 161
- Form 42 154
- Demerger Reserve 135