Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Disbursement of recharge 380 2
- Mortgage Reference 903 16
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 299 9
- Payroll manager and the cloud 307 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 106 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 147 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 125 1
- RTI offline? 616 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 148 1
- CIS and Xero 277 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 252 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 171 2
- property capital gains 411 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 149 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 935 9
- Tips on meals 570 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,352 15
- S.455 Tax again 456 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 230 3
- Closing down loss-making company 812 15