Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- What would you do in this situation? 445 11
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 105 3
- Help Required 247 6
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 201 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 366 14
- What's in a name ? 192 4
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 118 3
- ATED Penalties 247 1
- late second payment on account 137 2
- US royalties 57 2
- Project being run jointly 110 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 161 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 128 3
- Sole trader mix up 274 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 721 6
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 881 27
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 202 4
- Filing company accounts 131 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 491 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 154 5
- CTA study material 693
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 419
- Employment related securities question 261
- AIM Stocks and IHT 241
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 193
- Trust for Employee 180
- Expat pension contributions? 176
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 149
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 126
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 112