Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- IT advisory questions? 258 7
- signature required 540 22
- Use of home query 69 1
- Pratice Management Software 158 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 233 6
- Error in audited accounts 72 1
- Vat registration exception 200 3
- CIS software 81 2
- Homing sandwiches 472 11
- CT600 128 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 184 7
- Settlement discount 147 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 518 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 187 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 176 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 136 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 220 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 140 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 192 2
- Related Party Transactions 131 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,248
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 820
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 525
- Digita Hosted Software 341
- Credit where credit's due....... 317
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 243
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 201
- TheTax Donut 183
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 165
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 165