Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- HMRC & daft penalty 1,447 10
- Sage import sales invoices with due dates 103 3
- Indemnity question re IR35? 39 1
- New Website Look 745 15
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 96 3
- Registering a client for Self assessment through Agent log ons 226 3
- What would be a tax efficient way of selling the main business asset but keeping some to continue with business? 347 17
- Appealing agianst HMRC penalties for dormant company 91 1
- Capital allowances - Jersey 122 4
- Share transfer question 102 2
- Unpaid Share Capital and Companies House Template 121 6
- If you've had any issues posting: Please read this 402 7
- Basis period (2nd yr) for a partnership, please any suggestions would be really helpful 119 1
- ERS reporting - online filing 299 8
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 289 5
- Pension contributions 193 5
- Marketing and email surprises 182 2
- Bookkeeping and a/c reconciliation for a members club - advice please 214 5
- Dividend Waiver 268 5
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 283 8
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 409
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 395
- Perkbox 344
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 281
- WIP Software 265
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 203
- No payroll scheme in place 194
- Benefit in Kind? 186
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 185
- Software recommendations 179