Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- iris update 11.9.2 297 4
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 2,647 35
- Class 2 NIC 47 1
- Advertising Tips? 397 9
- Company Structure 449 13
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,628 35
- Legal structure of a group of friends producing a free newspaper 503 11
- Tax Planning for Family and Owner-Managed Companies 2015/16 142 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 1,048 16
- Share capital - death of a shareholder 600 19
- Taxation of UK branches of foreign companies 175 1
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 385 10
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 261 6
- Annual Investment Allowance on Van 473 8
- International priorities 124 1
- Transfering bank balnces between old and new co. 166 3
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 523 13
- Revenue phishing examples 389 2
- Do joint employment contracts enjoy double NI allowances? 295 4
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 404 1
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 740
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 438
- Costly Accounting Software contract 378
- Directors' advances and credits 291
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 265
- DTA tie-breaker issue 255
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 236
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 213
- CGT for NOn UK residents 199
- Apprenticeship Levy 187