Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,490 40
- New company - form a group? 144 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 164 4
- PITA client 183 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 350 9
- What are options for non CA firm 2,617 56
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,305 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 733 15
- Dividend dates 474 8
- R&D tax credit claim 204 5
- CIS Deductions 269 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 100 1
- is this fraud? 777 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 484 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,521 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 213 5
- Not a good start no broadband 488 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 176 2
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 220 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 91 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 595
- Cancelled 344
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 252
- Probiz 239
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 173
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151