Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Proof of identification 32 1
- How much does the company pay 755 32
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 55 2
- Which tax returns can I submit? 66 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 285 5
- Using home as clients registered address 179 4
- Childcare vouchers 360 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 66 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 67 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 52 1
- two business from one premises 179 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 41 1
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 239 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 411 9
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 344 4
- Merry Christmas 118 2
- THEATRE SHOW - HIRE - VAT PAYABLE ON TICKET SALES 81 3
- New Incorporations - ERTNAC hoax - anyone else seen this? 1,091 12
- Anyone else still working this week? 422 13
- LTD home office - would HMRC seek to disallow 1,432 9
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 507
- corporate hierarchy 470
- Advice - 325
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 275
- WWOOFers 265
- The booking.com con 248
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 244
- Cocaine anyone? 232
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 220
- UK State pension paid in NZ 177