Would you like expert advice about tax investigations?
Over the last few years I've been selling an ebook on tax investigations: Tax Investigation for Dummies: Everything you wanted to know about a tax investigation but were too afraid (or skint) to ask. I wrote it for people stuck in an investigation with poor or no representation.
What I found was that a lot of agents were buying copies, and that made me think: perhaps a series of short videos from experts outlining the fundamentals of investigation work would be of intrest. I've shot the first as a bit of an experiment and you can see it here http://wp.me/P1jijQ-s3
My questions are:
1. Is this of use / of interest?
2. And if it is would anybody else like to step up and be interviewed?
I'll be upfront: I've asked quite a few people from big firms and they've said that talking with me might damage their reputation with HMRC. I don't think I'm that dangerous - but maybe I am - who knows?
I can be contacted via the http://www.tax-hell.co.uk website on the contact page.
Thanks for your time.
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 529 21
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 243 2
- P35 and Service Company questions 170 4
- Administrative restoration 90 1
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,611 13
- Bereavment payment 124 3
- Double tax treaty Italy and UK 109 1
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 1,138 7
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 283 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 364 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,304 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 165 2
- Companies House incorporation service 369 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 86 1
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 203 6
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 283 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 151 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 164 3
- Share Capital 145 2
- Trading income or not? 212 1
- Xtuple 550
- Qtac payroll for bureau 377
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 321
- Industrial & Provident Societies 315
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 297
- CIS schemes 225
- Domain name sale and limited company 206
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 192
- Investment 189
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 181