Wrting a business plan - Should I do it on Word or on dedicated software?
Client is tendering to buy a business in Mauritius and wants a business plan for the bank.
I have not done this before so would welcome any guidance/advice/pitfalls to watch out. I am thinking of doing this myself and getting it checked by a more experienced accountant for a fee.
Initial Googling shows that there are dedicated softwares available for this. Are these any better than Word? Should I invest in one of them?
Thanks for all the advices on this
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 64 2
- flat rate scheme 2,314 47
- Signed accounts for bank 624 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 817 12
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 107 3
- Business lending another business money (UK) 283 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 137 5
- VAT Query on new build 78 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 126 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 138 4
- Family Partnership 225 5
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 70 1
- P11D Car Value 248 6
- NOVA declaration 99 1
- Business valuation advice 702 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,496 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,221 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 286 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,102 26
- 2011 Self Assessment Tax return form 169 1