Wrting a business plan - Should I do it on Word or on dedicated software?
Client is tendering to buy a business in Mauritius and wants a business plan for the bank.
I have not done this before so would welcome any guidance/advice/pitfalls to watch out. I am thinking of doing this myself and getting it checked by a more experienced accountant for a fee.
Initial Googling shows that there are dedicated softwares available for this. Are these any better than Word? Should I invest in one of them?
Thanks for all the advices on this
- Personal Tax 73 1
- VAT 286 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 121 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 58 1
- last minute request 166 3
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 98 2
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 74 1
- Cash gift from India 476 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 62 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 393 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 73 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 223 6
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,129 44
- Maternity and claining expenses 643 6
- Overseas workday relief 143 5
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 288 3
- Is self-employment "another job" for PAYE 660 13
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 109 1
- MVL 255 4
- Disengagement Help! 1,503 22