On day one of its accounting period a trading company has taken over (for no cost) a bank account fo
Germany wants proof that our business is not VAT registered!
What is the process behind issuing dividend how does it all stack up?
Foreign Currency, Non-Doms and Remittance basis
will tax treatment now influence VAT treatment post incorporation
Who's the most technical member?
R185 in final year of administration - income treated as paid
Claiming salary pre incorporation
Salary was credited to DLA but no P14 filed
Who's the most positive, happy or charitable member you know?
Making a provision for a refund made after the end of the CT period, under Cash Accounting rules
Are there any banks that actually want any business?
Hanging on - beyond a joke..
Can the interest cost be offset
77215 questions and 304759 replies from 23758 members
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 174 3
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 37 2
- Transfer of land to family members 46 1
- Acquisition by company 41 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 549 11
- R&D on products not sold 62 1
- The process of issuing dividend? 163 6
- Not registered for VAT. Germany wants proof! 161 5
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,357 22
- Pattern for CTA 304 7
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 1,306 8
- equipment rental 196 9
- Capital Allowances 81 1
- R185 (Estates) in final year of administration 79 2
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 198 5
- Travelling costs claimable? 79 1
- Non-resident employer & employee 83 3
- Claiming salary pre incorporation 170 2
- Write off of former director's loan 920 13
- PPR query 141 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,354
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 436
- Alphabet shares 234
- Agent fees to sell business 230
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 222
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 167
- Charge out rates in London 164
- which entity 147
- confusion about 140
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 140