PS Financials ???
assistance to write vba script to populate the Title field in the file properties
Looking for some advice, happy to pay for it as well.
What is the appropriate FRS percentage rate?
Manual or Online Instant Checks?
How to import inter-bank transfers into Sage from an excel bank statement
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
85525 questions and 353728 replies from 27834 members
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,268 418
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 936 46
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 494 21
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 316 16
- Is this fraud? 506 12
- Likely interaction of new Onshore Employment Intermediaries Act with IR35 ? 58 1
- Furnished lettings criteria 262 4
- Sole trader - Normal Bank account used for business? 33 1
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 152 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 143 1
- Naming new company 306 6
- Saying goodbye 530 14
- Opening start-up business bank accounts 136 1
- QuickBooks - Separating expenses from purchases 193 4
- Has HMRC got powers to do this? 647 5
- Pension Contributions Relief 396 12
- Revaluation of investment proeprty 90 1
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 793 7
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,487 31
- Tax on private fuel for own car 222 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,281
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 457
- National Insurance 354
- Non Resident 273
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 265
- Franchise income and costs 243
- Hands on experience of Digita 205
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 152
- Employer's Helpline 151
- employment capital allowances 142