My clients wants to transfer shares.....
Can a sole trader and her husband declare capital introduced as an investment
Is it possible to reduce contributions if payng Class 1?
Can an exchange for the same property in the same location not create a tax charge?
Sage payroll SMP troubleshooting
New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please
CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief
Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI
Embedded derivatives under FRS 102
Will this much more straight forward scenario fly?
Sell property in parts over many years to reduce CGT
Do I charge VAT on this e-service
When best to request the refund
Loans to companies with common directors
SAGE PAYROLL NOMINAL LINK
CASCs have to offer low cost membership to those on low or modest incomes. How do you measure it?
and the original acquisition of the building?
91733 questions and 393071 replies from 30545 members
- Rogue Accountant 1,219 36
- Direct payment schene 96 4
- Accountex flash mob 193 6
- Employment Allowance 57 1
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 220 7
- Capital introduction 134 2
- Property sale split between years 227 8
- Group structure - transfer of shares 39 1
- Getting fees, getting harder? 1,043 27
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,150 37
- Classes 2 and 4 NI for sole trader also employed 136 2
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 267 8
- CIS Deductions 286 8
- sole trader to ltd company 179 2
- Spousal transfer and PPR 334 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 288 7
- Dual taxation - usa 194 2
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 134 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 294 10
- Inheritance Tax Advice 158 1
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 642
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- RTI - duplicate employee record 327
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 325
- Using the correct forms 300
- SA penalty proposals 298
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 198
- Sage Vat return box 2 193