Do you just wait for HMRC to come to you, or...?
Recovery of input VAT on car battery lease?
Client wants to register for VAT and claim VAT on a van he purchased 2 years ago.
Self employed or employee for tax purposes
HMRC requiring us to sign "A letter of understanding"
Payroll Bureau using Iris Payroll Professional Software
Personal training company - can it claim for bodybuilding supplements?
want to know what the tax requirements woudl be for an internet based, based in bolivia but using a
Insurer insisting on PAYE ref, says it will be legal requirement next year
Can I incorporate then increase my tax credits claim?
Moneysoft Payroll Manager Fax Payment Input Form
Is his charge reasonable?
Large cash in ltd company account
How do you clean up Suppliers individual accounts which have small POA's on them relating to In
Who isn't employed by the 'big 4' or expensive law firms.....
71713 questions and 273833 replies from 21145 members
- Tax Status 217 2
- Client Trials on Xero 149 5
- VAT on car battery lease 118 1
- VAT and Phoenix companies 141 1
- Professional Clearance 225 4
- Claiming VAT on purchases made before registration 181 3
- VAT on cash taxi fares 238 4
- Bank Account 135 1
- Vt and ms tablet 860 16
- Self employed or Employee? 217 4
- New scam? 468 7
- Fees again...am I going mad?? 2,460 33
- Matching POA Supplier payments in Sage50 Accounts 2011 to Invoices 167 3
- Fishing Expedition 536 7
- In need of a solicitor specializing on HMRC work. 247 4