What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment?
Dividend level requiring completion of self assessment
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
You know its over but do you always make it official
How to value company where current revenues are far in excess of historical revenues?
How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus company ?
Have you had the same problem?
The booking.com website has been hacked into
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
As an existing company director should I register for self assessment again when becoming a member o
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
What are the implications for a UK company director resident in Canada
Deduction allowable in respect of VAT assessed in respect of scale charges
I think Accounting Web should do a poll, it would be interesting to find out!
Avoiding the Tax Benefit of Company Rented flat
88120 questions and 370392 replies from 28937 members
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 127 2
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 175 12
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 117 2
- You know its over 225 3
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 153 3
- Cocaine anyone? 454 8
- Late Registration for VAT 471 13
- EIS/SEIS 130 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 257 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 400 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 397 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 667 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 532 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 557 4
- Personal pension 391 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 214 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,198 11
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 898 27
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 138 3
- Is Co House "losing" Abbreviated Accounts? 1,514 22
- Hive up 481
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 447
- corporate hierarchy 429
- Advice - 265
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 217
- WWOOFers 213
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 201
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 191
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 171
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 166