Our application for VAT exception has been refused and the review upheld the decision.
Directors loans and share capital account
Can you still use the £4 pw
Capital allowances and benefits position
Owner director wants to buy one to work on the move, but I seem to remember reading that they were t
Looking for advice for software
To claim do you submit an EPS once or each month?
Import VAT can be set off against output VAT liability or not
Vat on total value?
Do you build your own application or just recommend off shelf packages you are familiar with.
Are you entitled to two allowances
The new employer basic tools includes an optional reason for late submission box - why?
Does unpaid share capital attract s455 liability?
81097 questions and 326235 replies from 25644 members
- P11d error 395 9
- Need to upgrade from Sage 50 but to what? 124 1
- New use of home - simplified method 85 1
- Associated companies 82 1
- 2 year rule? Self employed. 198 12
- Rental Income 218 2
- Share restructure 304 11
- Purchase buy-to-let property personally or LTD? 476 8
- Paperless office question 142 4
- RTI "Reason for submission being late" 387 7
- Warning about Tax Insider (taxinsider.co.uk) 917 5
- Stock Valuation 124 1
- Employment allowance and service companies (outside IR35) 469 14
- How long is filing an FPS meant to take ? 1,893 30
- Corporation tax due and repayable 95 1
- IR35 and working for an EU company 167 2
- Newsletter 218 4
- Business Challenges 501 11
- Do you design it or pick what's out there? 418 10
- £2000 Employment Allowance 272 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 721
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 491
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 327
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 325
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 260
- growth voucher supplier 230
- VAT on Gaming Machines 205
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 195
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 167
- Papilio UK Equity Release Mortgages Ltd 163