We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
What would you do in this situation?
Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme?
Fraud and money laundering.
I have tried setting the format to be text in both cells but to no avail. Can anyone help?
Will my non qualified Accountant employer benefit from my Acca Memebrship?
A client would like to import data to sage from excel and would like assistance
What are other companies doing around the issue of expenses?
Advice on software package for this type of company
Is there a way to have a set of financial statements in Word with formulas and references to figures
New practice questions
I need a piece of script to update and continue links
I want to get a job in Finance and Accounting Industry
Looking to write a spreadsheet in the most efficient way.
Why do web sites put information in pdfs and e-magazines, rather than standard html?
How to update linkage to a group of workbooks without opening them
does anybody here do this/ had any success
Since moving to Office 365 my Excel Hotlinks don't work
eCommerce company looking to move from Excel to 'proper' accountancy software.
How to calculate number of complete tax months elapsed
84997 questions and 349815 replies from 27586 members
- Audit 232 7
- Buying a horse?? 31 1
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 464 7
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 94 5
- Awkward IP 1,302 13
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 595 18
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 740 22
- Do I need to pay my accountant 953 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,108 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 121 1
- carry back of gift aid 186 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 303 8
- What's in a name ? 1,031 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 907 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 232 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 563 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 243 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 412 6
- Potentially dodgy client 464 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 569 28
- CTA study material 787
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 485
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 431
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 271
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 265
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 206
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154