Dissolved company but accountant chasing for previous accounts prep fee.
Can a sole director/shareholder claim retraining costs from their own company?
Can goodwill still be claimed?
I've tried everywhere on the HMRC services page
How can I appeal penalties that were applied while I was non-resident
Reporting tax evasion
We use Sage50 for Purchase Ledger and for all reporting.. VAT returns etc.
Landowner plants a row of trees and hedges at a cost of thousands - capital?
Can a limited company buy the directors car to claim capital allowances
Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company
If you tried this what did you think?
Reduction in payments on account in previous year?
Agreeing the extent of chattels for SDLT, for sale post April 2014
If employee moves to Isle of Man, would HMRC still apply the usual status tests?
A one man band company set up a duplicate PAYE scheme in error in 2013/14.
Service Charge Accountant Career Options
Client owns three houses.expenditure on three rents from one
Apparent problem with HMRC software
84987 questions and 349694 replies from 27582 members
- Limited company buying a car 147 4
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 270 15
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 458 10
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 555 6
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 179 7
- Travel and Subsistence expenses while abroad 286 4
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 111 2
- ACCA practice certificates 495 5
- Limited company buying director's car 292 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 78 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 102 1
- WC's and capital allowances 173 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 310 13
- Dress code 1,546 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 479 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 259 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 379 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 473 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 188 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 107 3
- CTA study material 769
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 480
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 396
- Employment related securities question 308
- AIM Stocks and IHT 280
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 257
- Expat pension contributions? 257
- Trust for Employee 237
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 181
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 147