Auditors change of legal status not shown correctly in the accounts
Just wanted to check I'm not going bonkers
A Jersey company is recharging a portion of a group insurance policy to a UK sub- should the UK sub
What are other practitioners using
Removal of a director whose appointment is invalid
UK resident receives USA pension, is it eligble of 10% deduction?
UK-registered company offering consultancy online to UK and US
VAT on hotel payments received in advance
Macro deletes cells but Ctrl Z then useless.
They have different tax year end dates.
Expat in Germany but have undeclared rental income. how to report it.
£1,300 PENALTY but no tax to pay
Partnership incorporating into an LLP. Do I need to inform HMRC?
How is the capital distribution treated for a UK resident?
87536 questions and 366558 replies from 28705 members
- signature required 525 22
- Use of home query 57 1
- Pratice Management Software 149 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 215 6
- Error in audited accounts 55 1
- Vat registration exception 196 3
- CIS software 72 2
- Homing sandwiches 463 11
- CT600 118 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 176 7
- Settlement discount 140 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 513 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 183 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 172 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 130 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 215 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 133 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 188 2
- Related Party Transactions 128 2
- UK resident receiving USA pension 118 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,245
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 815
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 521
- Digita Hosted Software 338
- Credit where credit's due....... 314
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 237
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 197
- TheTax Donut 180
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 162
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 161