Can a client declare dividens of a certain amount and withdraw less?
is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
Canadian RPB consolidation not reflected in List 3
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Change from Umbrella to Limited
Client just advised me that he has had a company car
PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation?
Will new LLP tax rules encourage accounting firms to become limited companies?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
81265 questions and 327207 replies from 25730 members
- Sage Instant Accounts 41 1
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 91 2
- why prior period posting will be single entry transaction and it wont have any balance transaction 250 4
- Value pricing 2,491 100
- LLP members share of profits 520 30
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 99 4
- husband and wife dividends 338 10
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,153 26
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 1,153 18
- VAT Option to tax 402 12
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 78 2
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 62 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,938 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 151 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 93 2
- Business travel apps 126 3
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 86 2
- Secondment expenses 103 3
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 286 4
- BEST CPD COURSE 145 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 898
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 631
- Free Tax Legislation? 390
- Director Loan account operation 387
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 312
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 310
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 282
- Paye procedures for CVA 214
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 214
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 173