Is there any need in these circumstances for directors to register for RTI?
I don't think I quite appreciated this before...
Direct debit fees
how is the system operation in practice?
Surplus MCA when receiving dividend income
What is the most amount a person can receive in gifts (not from family) without being taxed on them
Do I need to apply for HMRC clearance to apply Mutual Trading principles?
Negligible value claims against income-conditions
Why should a Contract worker pay Employers NI
Three month period
Let's have yours! Can you better this?
moving ti a bigger site where vat threshold may be reached
I can't find any reference to time limits in the archives
Breaking a business into two separate companies
Identified for VAT purposes in UK
IR35 Deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations
Are there any issues which need to be borne in mind...
Receipt of a UK dividend - notional tax is same as tax credit???
87400 questions and 365871 replies from 28659 members
- IHT dilemma 894 16
- Why should I retain membership? 3,288 55
- Merger of Two companies 198 10
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 111 3
- Merging 308 4
- Merger of Two companies 393 16
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 876 21
- CIC Dividend Cap 276 9
- Setting up direct debit on Clients bank accounts to collect monthly payments 206 8
- Unemployed Accounting Graduate - Need Advice - Small Firms 641 20
- NEGLIGIBLE VALUE CLAIMS 182 4
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 1,795 24
- New business - journal entries 552 24
- IFA incorporation problems 292 4
- Coding Notice 320 7
- Auto renewed contract, is this legal/enforceable?? 301 2
- PPR/CGT/Part-Disposal/Land 176 5
- nic class 1 on expenses mechanics 134 3
- IR35 Low, medium or high risk 203 1
- Wear and tear allowance 1,533 13
- Auto enrolment excuses 959
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 739
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 426
- Excuses, excuses!!! 307
- Digita Hosted Software 236
- Social investment tax relief 235
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 229
- Call Centre Data Costs 219
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 202
- Travel costs and contractors 200