Practical min % shares for tenant in common
HMRC says no need to register for PAYE
According to Moneysoft
Does a loss offset bewteeen 2 self employments reduce class 4 NI?
Stuck on in-between year
Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting
Should we mention (or should we not) that someone has a criminal conviction when writing to a new ac
Why oh why can't the online filing CT600 just ignore £1-2 rounding errors?
Are you good with numbers
Can the band be adjusted?
Where on SATR do I claim unused pension allowance?
asset being bought for £20000 + vat, but debt o/s is £10000
Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner)
Posting invoices with balance brought forward
Share Holding - Held Over Gains
There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
97935 questions and 429937 replies from 33372 members
- Where to post pension on sa100 61 1
- Giving shares away 116 3
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 232 2
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 235 6
- HMRC having technical difficulties 419 12
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 635 5
- VAT disaggregation 212 3
- What are HMRC implying? 592 2
- Ltd Company CIS Repayments 97 2
- Unequal share tenant in common 63 1
- Right To Manage Company 152 2
- mortgages & SA302 - can Halifax really be this thick? 904 7
- Registering with HMRC for VAT cash accounting 195 3
- Maternity and claining expenses 831 7
- VAT Flat Rate 343 1
- BrightPay quirks 393 6
- Closing down loss-making company 288 3
- AccountingWEB survey 483 8
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,179 31
- Virus alert! Anyone get this email today? 829 10