First year accounts shortened
Have Excel recognise a time entered with decimal as time
Hotel and travel expenses paid directly out of company account???
Sage FPS issue
How do I cover fully paid shares without funds in the bank?
can VAT be recovered on new build for rental
Advance in different month & treated as loan or not?
EU citizen working in the UK but having assets abroad. How to declare these assets in the UK
Is there any risks for UK Company or BVI Company?
Can we cash the returned VAT cheque into that account?
does gift of a company car from the LLP to a director give rise to extra income assessment?
Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover?
The beligerant, inefficient time wasting attitude of HMRC
choices: Sage (which), quickbooks, others?
Recommended Commercial Soliciot for small business in London
92792 questions and 399221 replies from 31014 members
- RTI and Advances to Employees 338 8
- No more tax returns... 1,257 12
- bookkeeping system 530 8
- AIA/Capital Allowances 188 5
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 164 3
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 81 1
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 191 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,672 23
- International VAT 102 2
- CTA 191 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 615 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 711 21
- Insurance payout 116 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 526 11
- RTI / P11d 163 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,101 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 284 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 378 3
- Company Share Buy Back 287 7
- Sage 200 question 188 3