Husband and wife jointly hold one share, when it comes to dividend voting, can husband waive his rig
Confused as to the best way to pay myself
How many calls have you had this week
CGT on shares returned
Payment received 3 months before completion
My company failed to include VAT on invoices when it should have been - now I am trying to reclaim i
Sole-trader renting commmercial property from himself & spouse.
Is there an option to tax and would we do this?
Any reason why directors should not receive redundancy pay?
RTI earnings for 2013/14 employee leaver overtstated
How familiar are accountants with community interest companies?
Does a Private Investment Company attract corporation tax if it's only income is the dividend p
What would be a fair price to pay to audit a small company's accounts?
VAT Threshold, 2nd company?
Does an estate agent need to fill in form vat 5L?
Purchase of Company shares ???
Client lives in extended residence
new rules in lettings
Triangulation - Hungary supply direct to UK customer
84181 questions and 343784 replies from 27181 members
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 559 14
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 53 1
- 12 Pay Problems 83 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,402 34
- Right to waive dividend 50 1
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,714 29
- One off meeting new client 1,263 11
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 127 2
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 336 9
- PITA client 460 5
- R&D tax credit claim 290 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 652 10
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,243 20
- Child tax credits 139 2
- Deaf clients 630 6
- rental income since 2003 120 1
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 420 10
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 2,289 54
- ACCA Cert/Dip in IFRS 104 1
- Estate agent and VAT registration 242 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 615
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 339
- Cancelled 293
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 271
- Probiz 261
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 223
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 207
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 196
- Car leasing scheme 193