Potential client wants to sell business clients after leaving country
Separating a business into retail and wholesale
Limited Company Contractor renting a house whilst working at a temporary location
CIMA MIP , xcontrol shares
Does interim work require PII cover?
new income source - notifying HMRC
Is "permission to appeal" a licence for judges to act illegally ?
What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ?
Is "nominating a contact" a legal requirement?
When should I reclaim the vat on an invoice which is payable by monthly instalments over 4 years
Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment
When is VAT charged on educational services?
Problem with obtaining information
Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage
Cater Allen removing introducers commission
Capital Gains Tax exemption under the EIS scheme may otherwise be invalidated.
90153 questions and 383633 replies from 29866 members
- break even point 503 14
- Separating a business into retail and wholesale, with husband and wife as separate owner/managers. 66 4
- IHT Query 196 4
- How much to charge? 50 1
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 359 9
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 411 2
- BrightPay 673 22
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 226 3
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 427 8
- Abolish the penalty regime 200 4
- Gift or Capital Gain? 372 11
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 374 8
- SDLT on leases 128 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 382 7
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 946 26
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 306 4
- Statutary sick pay 225 1
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 315 4
- Director Salary 374 2
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 308 7
- Possible Partnership? 457
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 431
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 422
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 223
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 219
- Clubs and Taxable Income 213
- Income tax on foreign dividends 203
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 200
- New Fangled Penalties 200
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 168