Alterations to property
Director takes out borrowing to lend to company
Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO
Company provided an employee with a £500 classic car hire voucher
My filing dates of my LTD company tax return seem to be different.
Does the use of the property on which higher SDLT was paid matter?
what constitutes artificial seperation
Is their a taxable element at this point in time?
Can company A get rollover when buying asset from connected company B?
Would paying for their e-cigarettes be a benefit in kind?
Mother acted as guarantor, now being charged CGT
How do I show the Capital Distribution on the final set of accounts?
102031 questions and 455629 replies from 35110 members
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 651 5
- See you all on the other side 698 6
- 12Pay 466 2
- dividends 628 2
- R&D 328 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,190 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 441 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 421 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 377 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 549 5
- Seeking a tax case 646 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 509 4
- Companies house strike off 565 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 435 2
- Moving to the cloud 749 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 217 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 906 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 214 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,093 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 508 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 563
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 355
- Capitalising Finance Lease 328
- USA help 318
- Marginal rates of tax 303
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 298
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 294
- Class 2 NI 284