Can amortization relief be claimed
Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant?
Non-filing notice received from HMRC but EPS sucessfully submitted
Can client deduct such an amount given his rent is very high?
Is it possible to delete a customer from sage
How far back can HMRC go for a late registration?
Nominate your favourite for a prize!
Denmark labour & hiring taxes CT deductible?
Limited company buying food for a charity
Is it possible to put member's interest into boxes for CT600 template
Which blog would practitioners recommend as being worth reading and following?
Will HMRC repay payments on account
I'm thinking about giving a seminar on extended trial balances
Not an amount made good
77159 questions and 304407 replies from 23736 members
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 182 9
- JIEB Exams 127 1
- RTI 81 1
- Christmas party 90 1
- Am i Liable? 85 4
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 735 10
- Checking a contract 287 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 308 15
- Altered PAYE cheque 221 5
- deleting customers on Sage 50 153 7
- VAT on garage rent 319 14
- Value-shifting 61 1
- Pattern for CTA 205 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 446 18
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 80 2
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 218 3
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 235 5
- EBT 177 1
- Giving a seminar 528 28
- Joint Filing Help 106 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,206
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 601
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 405
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 312
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 192
- Alphabet shares 188
- Agent fees to sell business 187
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 181
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 172
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 161