I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Changed mind about incorporation but..............
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Difference in accounting period for CT and accounts
HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
I have never prepared CIC accounts before, am I best to avoid?
Should you give a babysitter a payslip if you have a nanny and therefore a PAYE scheme?
Hire purchase and lease regarding a car
84950 questions and 349361 replies from 27555 members
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 64 3
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 79 2
- ATED Penalties 239 1
- late second payment on account 118 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 328 13
- US royalties 37 2
- Project being run jointly 100 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 155 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 76 3
- Sole trader mix up 261 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 707 6
- What's in a name ? 131 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 875 27
- Help Required 215 5
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 197 4
- Filing company accounts 118 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 476 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 146 5
- Company Name - Number of Characters 246 7
- Bulk Invoicing 144 5
- CTA study material 690
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 417
- Employment related securities question 260
- AIM Stocks and IHT 240
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 191
- Trust for Employee 178
- Expat pension contributions? 175
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 148
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 112
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 105