Who is taxed when children own shares in parent's joint venture personal company
What happened to the simplication of AE from 1st April?
Bookkeeping package for retail
Does VAT apply to both business's
How do I stand?
Failure to operate scheme
Employee Travel Investigation, employees company not playing ball!
Better to be on standard VAT scheme - how do I leave FRS (return due to be filed by 7.4.15)
Definition of "agency" fuzzy to me - anyone else?
How to juggle job with new business?
Accounting treatment for group relief surrender and claim
Can a Directors Pension be paid into a Ltd Company
How to get companies registration code
Transfer of stock from one ltd company to another ltd company
PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager - Updates?
Making a PPR election where the number of residences changes
By reason of DTT
Is the annual money laundering payment tax allowable
91149 questions and 389658 replies from 30280 members
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 491 6
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 103 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 297 5
- US Sales Tax 104 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 358 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 192 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 100 1
- Group Relief 118 4
- R&D Credits 95 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 232 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 92 2
- Clients 669 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 268 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 119 3
- Starting new accounting business 277 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 456 10
- Sage Payroll 107 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 107 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 427 8
- Tolley UK sales number 212 7
- QROP pension input amounts 492
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 476
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 439
- EPS and CIS deductions 293
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 285
- Construction CIS LLP Company 276
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 240
- SAGE winforecast 198
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 193
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 182