Opening balances/tax computations etc
Mixture of MVL, Substantial Shareholder Exemption, ER
Cannot find a suitable account
What would you charge a client for 2 companies to be wound down
Tax relief for backdated pension contributions
Is it payable by non resident non domicile individual?
How soon to offer prospect a meeting and Fess
Is Corp tax payable on legacy received by bowls Club?
Scottish Power: How much is the bill for?
Are there any implications of collecting cash on behalf of another business
A limited company was set up for the sole purpose of buying and developing some land.
Concerns for my client
Can dividends be taken when the company is in deficit
Should I be VAT registered if sales of property exceed VAT threshold?
Any alternatives to go on my desktop?
FreeAgent currently unable to do this itself
90189 questions and 383890 replies from 29880 members
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 236 8
- VAT flat rate scheme 154 2
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 229 4
- Client information from previous accountant 38 1
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 69 2
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 61 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 353 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 218 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 118 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,652 31
- PAYE NI 97 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 104 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 820 14
- How much to charge? 694 10
- break even point 1,002 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 171 5
- Accomodation and travel 204 1
- Unpaid Fee's 348 6
- Issue with a software supplier 232 4
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 304 5
- Possible Partnership? 511
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 491
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 466
- New Fangled Penalties 307
- Clubs and Taxable Income 257
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 257
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 250
- Loans to other companies 191
- Tasbook email configuration 183
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 167