Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Difference in accounting period for CT and accounts
HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
I have never prepared CIC accounts before, am I best to avoid?
Should you give a babysitter a payslip if you have a nanny and therefore a PAYE scheme?
Hire purchase and lease regarding a car
Recovering VAT on previous invoices?
Delay at Chillingham House in processing the repayment
84935 questions and 349249 replies from 27547 members
- Investment properties revaluation 185 9
- Company Name - Number of Characters 125 4
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,793 8
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 689 22
- Banks and box ticking 56 2
- Correct treatment when one company absorbs another 34 1
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 68 2
- Lloyds bank ... 214 2
- Bulk Invoicing 70 2
- cancellation of Engagement 469 12
- Profit or Capital Gain 108 3
- How to complain about HMRC 359 11
- Protocol on SEIS & EIS 98 4
- Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick? 198 7
- FRS percentage 222 5
- Adding Tables to Wizard 52 1
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 482 5
- Companies House 865 7
- Accountancy work for Farmers 323 12
- PAYE for a babysitter? 380 17
- CTA study material 666
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 403
- Employment related securities question 250
- ATED Penalties 227
- AIM Stocks and IHT 205
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 183
- Trust for Employee 168
- Expat pension contributions? 161
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 125
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 111