Does anyone use quotation software?
What is the best way to reduce tax when you sell 40% share holding in your start-up company for appr
Freehold or Investment Property
What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee?
Can i claim fr the initial cost of a vehicle as well as a depreciation rate?
Can I calculate a total amount I can claim on my freelance tax relief for running business from home
Claiming back some of your household running costs - Rent
Separating business for VAT purposes
Working from home - time apportionment
Tick box greyed out preventing change to reconciliation status
Capital Gains Tax on Title Transfer
starting a career in my mid 30's in accounting..
For a sole trader, is it a requirement for the bank account used for business to be an actual busine
How to provide any receipt in your accounting software when the expenses are via direct debit?
Starting new business as a 2nd income, but am I better off being a Ltd company?
Can late filing penalties be imposed on an individual who had not registered for PAYE in the year in
What has changed? Crie de couer.
85547 questions and 353975 replies from 27844 members
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,539 33
- Is it possible to retrospectively change the tax year that dividends were paid. 710 29
- capital gains on PPR 324 16
- Devolved HMRC? 48 1
- PAYE 246 5
- What accounting software is there for Irish Accounts? 205 2
- Working from home - time apportionment 176 1
- incorrect PAYE statements 243 3
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 125 1
- Cloud based payroll sofware? 493 8
- Does anyone use quotation software? 138 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,097 452
- What is the best, tax efficient way to sell 40% shares in your start-up business for approx £1m 430 5
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 338 10
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 434 10
- 100% Xero practice 2,568 48
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 390 5
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 578 10
- Will this AIA be disallowed when asset transferred to Ltd Co 349 12
- Direct Debit - no receipts 312 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,325
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 487
- National Insurance 376
- Non Resident 302
- Franchise income and costs 267
- Hands on experience of Digita 220
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 198
- Employer's Helpline 170
- employment capital allowances 167
- CIS paid under reg 9 162