Should we change payroll provider ahead of auto enrolment
How to amend?
Mine's Marmite sandwiches
Micro entity balnce sheet wont balance
Possible problems with VAT online.
VAT registered sole trader thinks he has to charge VAT on private sales he makes
Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement
Sage 50 - monthly charge only option?
Client is arguing strenuously for a tax deduction on what is almost certainly entertaining, but do w
Buy back of share at a premium, following diversion of funds
Go backward to restart my career in practice
Can the director claim expenses
ive got a client who cant pay to my company but, to me instead..
Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering
Living with parnter as unmarried couple in her house. My house being rented out.
Do only UK sales count towards the VAT threshold?
91929 questions and 394252 replies from 30641 members
- Rogue Accountant 3,394 54
- What are other accountants having for lunch? 52 1
- Stock of photos to capatilise 210 9
- Practice management software 1,078 20
- Assigning loan from Company to adult children 41 1
- micro entity balance sheet query 83 3
- Where has Portia gone? 3,249 88
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 327 19
- Inheritance Tax - Gifts UK 148 1
- VAT on a private sale? 140 5
- RTI Payroll ID 571 17
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 222 3
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,222 24
- Payroll software 174 7
- Entrepreneurs Relief Shares Received as Part of Divorce Settlement 66 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 596 19
- Trade Association Dinner 152 1
- RTI - duplicate employee record 596 1
- Share buyback, possible embezzlement 171 4
- Change if career direction from industry to practice 196 2
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 810
- Pensions Regulator 460
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 420
- Sanzar 324
- How do you do it 313
- Digital marketing focus group 305
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 278
- new investor structure 187
- Bed & Breakfast trade via Limited Company 180
- Fit for purpose 178