There doesnt seem to be any guidance on this anywhere (yet).
from charity's perspective
Stamp Duty on Buy-to-Let
Private leaseholder contributing to a sinking fund - is it tax deductible?
Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement
Has anyone else had this happen?
Anyone want to write one for us in exchange for plugging their services at the end of the article?
We would like to know if the possibility to link documents directly to transactions in Sage and maki
Finance lease van was stolen - how to account for it?
Is tax claim for website costs now denied
Client is defrauded by investing in a non-existant "Bond" purportedly in a UK blue chip.
Accounting treatment for Investment in shares
father gives a loan for a company and wants to be paid from a different associated company
Invoice from supplier without trading/any address
US resident trading in UK through property development partnership.
97900 questions and 429728 replies from 33354 members
- Personal Tax 229 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,187 46
- Practical experience 862 16
- Xerocon 2016 828 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,873 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 245 2
- Mortgage Reference 190 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 173 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 438 9
- VAT 309 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 237 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 206 1
- last minute request 309 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 81 1
- Cash gift from India 504 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 87 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 479 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 139 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 289 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 675 6