CIS Subcontractor Problem
Need some help on importing procedures and VAT
A scottish charity has a treasurer who is not a trusteee.
DO I charge VAT on loan to sub contractor Ltd Co ?.
How can I find someone who can be nominated?
Confused by Accountant's advice
Receipts & Payment Basis
Threshold you cant pass to pay yourself without having a payroll in a company limited by guarantee.
Purchased goodwill is the tax relief lost on incorporation?
A clients 2008-09 tax return was completed incorrectly by HMRC
Effect of Claim on Previous Years Accounts and Tax
amended cT600 within time limit?
Bank Feeds & Cost Allocations to Projects
Simplified CITB levy targeting the middle man?
No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad.
VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs&qu
when asset was bought for a charity by employee and reimbursed to him later
Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change?
91029 questions and 389062 replies from 30229 members
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 27 1
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 337 4
- FPS or EPS 109 2
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 1,982 17
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 227 3
- Continuity of Practice 158 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 109 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 304 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,179 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 239 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 146 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 289 10
- Online Downtime 331 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 323 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 786 31
- Personal allowance 671 15
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 176 2
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 444 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,120 1
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 406 10
- Moving away from CCH software 944
- QROP pension input amounts 435
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 377
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 352
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 320
- fraud 276
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 250
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 219
- Construction CIS LLP Company 207
- EPS and CIS deductions 192