I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
followed by sale of the business and then sale of the property
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Changed mind about incorporation but..............
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Difference in accounting period for CT and accounts
HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
84950 questions and 349362 replies from 27555 members
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 69 3
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 83 2
- ATED Penalties 239 1
- late second payment on account 123 2
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 335 13
- US royalties 41 2
- Project being run jointly 101 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 156 2
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 85 3
- Sole trader mix up 262 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 709 6
- What's in a name ? 137 2
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 876 27
- Help Required 219 5
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 197 4
- Filing company accounts 119 1
- Accountancy work for Farmers 478 16
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 147 5
- Company Name - Number of Characters 247 7
- Bulk Invoicing 144 5
- CTA study material 690
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 418
- Employment related securities question 260
- AIM Stocks and IHT 240
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 193
- Trust for Employee 179
- Expat pension contributions? 175
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 148
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 112
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 105