charitble accounts for a company ltd by guarantee
Nichola Ross Martin
I now communicate with many clients via email.
Hi, I had worked as a locum medical consultant back in 2010 and filled my tax return at the time.
Should Employer pay directly for expenses, or employee and the employee expenses reimbursed
followed by sale of the business and then sale of the property
Question regarding correct treatment of sales and costs in a joint operation
What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
84954 questions and 349417 replies from 27561 members
- Project being run jointly 163 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 292 4
- Companies House 577 9
- Dress code 330 12
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 110 1
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 308 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 714 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,419 25
- What would you do in this situation? 589 13
- Help Required 369 10
- directors control and tax problems 233 5
- Fastest Software 786 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 958 28
- What's in a name ? 341 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 268 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 453 15
- Bulk Invoicing 185 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 167 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 254 2
- ATED Penalties 280 1
- CTA study material 710
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 432
- Employment related securities question 272
- AIM Stocks and IHT 250
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 206
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 195
- Trust for Employee 191
- Expat pension contributions? 190
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 186
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 163