Sole Trader advertising his own company
We are purchasing some equipment from an employee
Final Submission Box Ticked by 5th or 19th?
Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty
Are there any add-ons for Quotes/Invoicing & POs?
The online form demands an account in the company's name
Can a small company submit it's FPS on 6th March and avoid a penalty?
Can Apprentices deduct mileage to college on a SA tax return?
Is my client susceptible to this new legislation?
With two Budgets on the cards this year, what are your predictions for the first one on 18 March?
What is the procedure involved here?
90288 questions and 384517 replies from 29923 members
- How do I save face? 533 11
- Goodie bag 759 28
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 352 6
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 181 3
- Secure document exchange 377 4
- Quickbooks Online 72 1
- Accts software 102 2
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 326 3
- Challenging HMRC on EU VAT land related service 176 1
- Clubs and Taxable Income 379 2
- Employee invoicing employer 186 6
- IR 35 deemed payment calc 308 6
- Auto enrolement and PAYE 172 3
- Unpaid salary 208 4
- Mixed Partnerships 120 2
- Transfer of properties to a limited company stamp duty 129 4
- Companies House iphone app - alternatives? 216 3
- Back-dated VAT 78 1
- brightpay? 148 2
- Loans to other companies 275 1
- Possible Partnership? 621
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 507
- New Fangled Penalties 423
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 308
- Fuming! 266
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 238
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 225
- Outsource Data Entry 221
- Moving away from CCH software 208
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 157