new income source - notifying HMRC
Is "permission to appeal" a licence for judges to act illegally ?
What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ?
When is VAT charged on educational services?
Capital Gains Tax exemption under the EIS scheme may otherwise be invalidated.
Output VAT calculation for retailer on stock purchased
A question that has been nagging me for a while
Setting up of an offshore company and possibly a trust
Donations from Directors to Company Ltd by Guarantee
LLP sells development property. Can client use CGT allowance to shelter profit?
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
RTI late filing penalties for micro employer
Is it possible for one company to pay the bills of another in order to recover VAT?
Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief
90144 questions and 383563 replies from 29861 members
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 23 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 777 32
- Classic cars investment 212 6
- BrightPay 570 16
- VAT silly question 2,374 56
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 1,075 10
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 127 2
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 241 5
- Gift or Capital Gain? 246 6
- Federation Accounts 357 10
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 536 8
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 278 5
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 141 2
- Late reply from HMRC 253 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 284 6
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,670 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,424 22
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,794 43
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 505 11
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 227 3
- Benchmarking 487
- Possible Partnership? 428
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 406
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 405
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 346
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 205
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 202
- Clubs and Taxable Income 186
- Income tax on foreign dividends 185
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 180