Private medical insurance paid thorugh company at no cost to company
Tax adjustments required for FV adjustments?
Have you had the same problem?
With complication of partial payment by a client
Any advice on best way to purchase a shop? Ltd, Partnership, SIPP?
Only one employee, can we just write a cheque direct to nursery?
Foreign pension tax credit relief
Solicitors now, Accountants next
Depression illness on benefit fraud case
How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record.
Yet on the other hand the DWP can refuse to pay
HMRC and I fighting over "allowable expenses" on 2 of my properties that were undergoing r
If my employer proceeds to submit a false tax return which I know about?
How do you work out the approtionment
Client was gifted a 1/3 share in a rental property (residential) 15 years ago by a relative.
Where to enter and what tax reclaimable
computer retail shop with workshop service and repairs on flat rate tax but it's holding back t
Effect on the issuing company
penalty for late paye registration
Change of trade before sale of goodwill to company
can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London
88121 questions and 370397 replies from 28937 members
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 948 29
- You know its over 333 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 486 9
- How do you find shareholders of a Cyprus Company ? 218 13
- Valuing my fast-growing internet business for transfer of goodwill on incorporation 170 2
- HMRC won't let me set up online DD for PAYE 157 2
- What is the amount of dividends received as a shareholder that requires registration for self assessment? 242 3
- Cocaine anyone? 507 8
- Late Registration for VAT 485 13
- EIS/SEIS 141 1
- Amortisation of Goodwill 275 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 415 5
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 422 12
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 716 10
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 552 10
- ACCA - still making me laugh 588 4
- Personal pension 402 9
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 222 1
- How much of your work is admin? 1,218 11
- Petrol expenses for self-employed 172 3
- Hive up 491
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 458
- corporate hierarchy 437
- Advice - 272
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 226
- WWOOFers 218
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 207
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 200
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 181
- Mutual Trading - Exempt CT Income - Do I need clearance? 175